Matias ALPS / taking orders

User avatar
7bit

Matias ALPS / taking orders

Unread post by 7bit » 21 Jan 2013, 23:37

Please submit your order to user CherryMX* !

All prices are in Euro.

Order-format (to be pm'ed to CherryMX*):
ALPSMT 100
ALPSMC 50
you@e-mail.address

:shock: Pricelist

Code: Select all

Order-ID  |Price/€|Product code
ALPSMT    |  0.30 |PG155B01 (tactile)
ALPSMC    |  0.30 |PG155B02 (clicky) - out of stock -
Only ALPSMT are in stock!

Shipping is 4 EUR, (around 5.20 USD) no matter how many switches you order!


-------------------------------
*) Sorry for using this name, but I didn't want to set up a new user
and these switches will be delivered along with your CherryMX order anyway.
:-)

pasph

Unread post by pasph » 21 Jan 2013, 23:52

Ordered

User avatar
Ekaros

Unread post by Ekaros » 21 Jan 2013, 23:53

That is cheap... Now which one I need for my DELL AT102W?

rodtang

Unread post by rodtang » 21 Jan 2013, 23:58

Ekaros wrote:That is cheap... Now which one I need for my DELL AT102W?
MT is the silent switch (tactile) and MC is the clicky so both would fit your dell.

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

Unread post by matt3o » 22 Jan 2013, 00:04

I hate you 7bit, really... where's your turn off button? :P
Now I have to make a new order.

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 00:08

matt3o wrote:I hate you 7bit, really... where's your turn off button? :P
Now I have to make a new order.
Please order the turn off button in the GMK Round 1 group buy ...
:lol:

pasph

Unread post by pasph » 22 Jan 2013, 00:37

Paid
Have i won something?

jabar

Unread post by jabar » 22 Jan 2013, 06:40

Are these in any way compatible with Cherry MX mounts in PCBs?

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

Unread post by matt3o » 22 Jan 2013, 08:40

also... where the hell do I get keycaps? :)

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 08:48

pasph wrote:Paid
Have i won something?
You are the first one ever to order ALPS switches in a group buy!
jabar wrote:Are these in any way compatible with Cherry MX mounts in PCBs?
No, but it is obvious that there will PCBs for them in the upcomming Hyper group buy.
Also, there will be adapters for Cherry key caps quite soon ...
:cool:

User avatar
Mrinterface

Unread post by Mrinterface » 22 Jan 2013, 09:58

7bit wrote: Also, there will be adapters for Cherry key caps quite soon ...
:cool:
http://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/cher ... t4934.html

User avatar
Ekaros

Unread post by Ekaros » 22 Jan 2013, 10:00

Just to be sure these are pin-combatible with old ALPs?

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 11:17

Ekaros wrote:Just to be sure these are pin-combatible with old ALPs?
What are "ALPs"?

To be serious: I hope so. Are there any differences across those various ALPS or Alps clones?

pasph

Unread post by pasph » 22 Jan 2013, 15:12

7bit wrote:
pasph wrote:Paid
Have i won something?
You are the first one ever to order ALPS switches in a group buy!
Can i have a 7bit's autographed photo?

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

Unread post by matt3o » 22 Jan 2013, 15:22

Code: Select all

@CherryMX
7BIT_SLEEP 100
me@example.com
it should be enough to save some money :)

kidding! keep rolling!

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 15:59

Would not work!

The only way I can think of is to put something evil into the address field (if you know of a LaTeX bug that you can use to get access to my machine).
:o

Anything else can't not stop me in any way.
:shock:

maxrunner

Unread post by maxrunner » 22 Jan 2013, 17:57

This is compatible with classic Alps boards right?
How do you pay?

regards,

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 18:05

maxrunner wrote:This is compatible with classic Alps boards right?
How do you pay?

regards,
I'm not 100% sure if they are compatible. Where are the Alps experts???

Payment: I pay them with Cherry MX switches.
:ugeek:

maxrunner

Unread post by maxrunner » 22 Jan 2013, 18:06

Ahah nice, i'm asking how I pay? :P i might bite for both types because i don't really like matias models.

Edit: i remember reading somewhere they're compatible but i can't be sure.

pasph

Unread post by pasph » 22 Jan 2013, 18:24

maxrunner wrote:Ahah nice, i'm asking how I pay? :P i might bite for both types because i don't really like matias models.

Edit: i remember reading somewhere they're compatible but i can't be sure.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=324 ... #msg616167

"Externally, they are identical in size and pin position to ALPS"

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 19:01

I don't trust GH.
:lol:

Maybe we should reinvite Ripster to Deskthority, because he is the still undisputed Number One Keyboard Expert!
:shock:

maxrunner

Unread post by maxrunner » 22 Jan 2013, 19:17

reinvite?

User avatar
Ekaros

Unread post by Ekaros » 22 Jan 2013, 19:44

7bit wrote:I don't trust GH.
:lol:

Maybe we should reinvite Ripster to Deskthority, because he is the still undisputed Number One Keyboard Expert!
:shock:
Nah I prefer to keep new post in manageable level... Better signal to noise ration without him...

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 19:52

Ekaros wrote:
7bit wrote:I don't trust GH.
:lol:

Maybe we should reinvite Ripster to Deskthority, because he is the still undisputed Number One Keyboard Expert!
:shock:
Nah I prefer to keep new post in manageable level... Better signal to noise ration without him...
I will program a filter, so we don't see his spam posts, but he will not be aware of that and he will see random posts from other users which apear to him as responses to his posts.
:evilgeek:

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 19:53

Stop posting off-topic and order some switches instead, or I call The Demongolator!
:o

pasph

Unread post by pasph » 22 Jan 2013, 19:56

7bit wrote:I don't trust GH.
:lol:

Maybe we should reinvite Ripster to Deskthority, because he is the still undisputed Number One Keyboard Expert!
:shock:
That was Matias speaking, i think we can trust him

User avatar
Ekaros

Unread post by Ekaros » 22 Jan 2013, 21:09

I think I will order a hunred or so next moth... Can't afford them now...

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 22 Jan 2013, 21:13

Ekaros wrote:I think I will order a hunred or so next moth... Can't afford them now...
Maybe, in a month they will be more expensive ...

jabar

Unread post by jabar » 23 Jan 2013, 02:36

Hey 7bit, just reading up on the Hyper project. I see you're "taking" orders - is that for interest purposes or do you anticipate building to those orders you receive? Either way, with Matias being offered here for a nice price I'm interested.

User avatar
7bit

Unread post by 7bit » 23 Jan 2013, 07:54

I will start the Hyper group buy when Round 4 has ended, which will be in March 2013.

Please order some switches!

:cry:

Post Reply

Return to “Group buys”