我学了中文和日文
你是中国人么

tinnie

09 Nov 2012, 10:13

Im a chinese but i dont know how to type it :P

Vierax

09 Nov 2012, 12:34

I don't have any IME, I just copy/paste some words :lol:

And I have mostly used all my Chinese knowledge just to make those simple sentences :D

tinnie

09 Nov 2012, 16:42

Vierax wrote:I don't have any IME, I just copy/paste some words :lol:

And I have mostly used all my Chinese knowledge just to make those simple sentences :D
i have most of the chinese ime, but i dont know how to use it :lol:
actually, i think english is much more important than chinese. So dont worry, chinese will learn english

Acanthophis

09 Nov 2012, 17:15

tinlong117 wrote:actually, i think english is much more important than chinese. So dont worry, chinese will learn english
Wait another 10 years...

tinnie

11 Nov 2012, 09:21

DeathAdder wrote:
tinlong117 wrote:actually, i think english is much more important than chinese. So dont worry, chinese will learn english
Wait another 10 years...
i can tell 5 years is enough

i488

19 Nov 2012, 03:17

Vierax wrote:不有 :lol: :lol:

我是法国人
我学了中文和日文
你是中国人么
我是中国人啊。
你学中文和日文是为了好玩么?

i488

19 Nov 2012, 03:17

tinlong117 wrote:Im a chinese but i dont know how to type it :P
banana

tinnie

19 Nov 2012, 09:57

i488 wrote:
tinlong117 wrote:Im a chinese but i dont know how to type it :P
banana
not at all, i can speak chinese fluently (both cantonese and mandarin), and write proper chinese (t.chinese for sure). I just dont know how to type it ;)

Noxwood

25 Nov 2012, 23:27

do you know pinyin, bopomofo, or zhuyinfuhao?

Probably some sort of third party program that will let you type with it. Windows 7 has built in pinyin support, IIRC.

Zehkul

03 Dec 2012, 13:04

Oh wow, Chinese that’s actually simple enough for me to understand without looking up every word. xD

我是德国人, 在学校学习了中文,但是只学了三年, 所以我的中文糟糕
We used to make that joke all the time in school. xD

tinnie

03 Dec 2012, 13:25

Zehkul wrote:Oh wow, Chinese that’s actually simple enough for me to understand without looking up every word. xD

我是德国人, 在学校学习了中文,但是只学了三年, 所以我的中文糟糕
We used to make that joke all the time in school. xD
you only need to learn 1500 chinese words and you will understand most of the passage ;)

Zehkul

03 Dec 2012, 14:23

Yeah, and I learned like … 300? xD Don’t know.

tinnie

03 Dec 2012, 14:34

Zehkul wrote:Yeah, and I learned like … 300? xD Don’t know.
hahaha, i only know few german words like ich liebe dich, guten morgen, fick dich and something like that :P

litster

03 Dec 2012, 16:59

tinlong117 wrote: not at all, i can speak chinese fluently (both cantonese and mandarin), and write proper chinese (t.chinese for sure). I just dont know how to type it ;)
Most modern operating systems have handwriting IME. You can try that.

tinnie

04 Dec 2012, 10:09

litster wrote:
tinlong117 wrote: not at all, i can speak chinese fluently (both cantonese and mandarin), and write proper chinese (t.chinese for sure). I just dont know how to type it ;)
Most modern operating systems have handwriting IME. You can try that.
I have a handwrite board :P

exousia7

08 Jan 2013, 17:33

我是台灣人

fossala
Elite +1

08 Jan 2013, 17:38

I just thought that I need to install Japanese/Chinese fonts, but the blank squares that I see make just as much sense to me.

mintberryminuscrunch

08 Jan 2013, 18:28

tinlong117 wrote:
hahaha, i only know few german words like ich liebe dich, guten morgen, fick dich and something like that :P
that are the important ones, so you're good

fossala
Elite +1

08 Jan 2013, 19:16

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:
tinlong117 wrote:
I thought tastatur was the only important one.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

08 Jan 2013, 20:05

Google translates this thread weirdly...

My sister and cousin speak/read/write Japanese, and the rest of us don't know how they do it...

Tastatur and Neu are the important ones for ebay.de. Schwanzstucker is a personal favorite though.

tinnie

09 Jan 2013, 01:04

fossala wrote:
mintberryminuscrunch wrote:
tinlong117 wrote: hahaha, i only know few german words like ich liebe dich, guten morgen, fick dich and something like that :P
I thought tastatur was the only important one.
I think russich tastatur is more important :lol: :lol:

Daniel Beardsmore

20 Jan 2013, 03:37

Anyone able to transcribe the description of Noppoo's own switch, found here? (Fourth switch below the three Cherry MX switch descriptions, the one that's ticked)

http://i.imgur.com/W87SD.jpg

I have no idea how to type that in Chinese — I would spend years trying to find the characters in Character Map :-) A translation would be nice, but I can't even copy it into Google Translate without being able to type it. I even installed a Chinese OCR language pack, but I got back mostly incorrect characters :(

(I see someone mentioned handwriting — Windows 8 doesn't support Chinese handwriting recognition either, just tried it.)

litster

20 Jan 2013, 04:14

The last line says:

Noppoo white stem capacitive mechanical keyboard.

Windows 8 does support Chinese handwriting input method. Probably you just don't know the characters' stroke order.

Daniel Beardsmore

20 Jan 2013, 14:40

Capacitive … that explains some of what I was reading in the topic at geekhack. Suddenly I'm able to find a lot more about it than I was before, with that term! (The Choc keyboards are not on Noppoo's English site!) Thanks. Time for a page on the Choc Mini and a switch diagram.

As for handwriting recognition — the handwriting panel gets disabled if I select a Chinese input language. As for stroke order — all I know is that I write some weird-shaped English letters and Windows has recognised them perfectly for many years.

Daniel Beardsmore

26 Jan 2013, 14:25

Would you mind also just typing it for me, too? I'd like to quote on the wiki page exactly what Noppoo call the switch. There is considerable doubt that the switch is what they claim it to be ;-)

Thanks.

litster

26 Jan 2013, 19:48

here you go:

白轴电容机械键盘

Daniel Beardsmore

26 Jan 2013, 21:57

Thanks. Article updated accordingly.

Daniel Beardsmore

08 Mar 2013, 01:35

By the way, if any Chinese speakers are bored, it might be interesting for them to see if they can find out any information from various companies. I've tried contacting Ortek, MacAlly Taiwan and ATW in English — no replies. I'm trying again in Google-translated English→Chinese, but it's hard to word anything in a way that Google Chinese→English remotely makes sense, so I have no idea whether what I'm sending off is intelligible. :°(

Maybe I'll do better this way. Even trying to talk with Xiang Min is nearly impossible due to the language barrier.

Trying to get any of ELSA (who I think are now iRocks, or the predecessor), Ortek, Focus (mailbox still at quota), or MacAlly to confirm whether they bought Hua-Jie switches, and trying to find out if the ATW I came across is the same ATW. (Probably not.)

Return to “Other languages”