Post your deskthority header images here

User avatar
Myoth

05 Jul 2017, 01:57

Muirium wrote: I like Madhias' busy desk full of Round 5 shot… now to make a decent crop.
Madhias Snow White.jpg
VOTP4EE.jpg
That rotated one's beginning to work.
This is really off topic, I'll post somewhere else if this is too off-topic but how did he managed to cut a 11 8/900 into a tkl ?

User avatar
flowerlandfilms

13 Oct 2017, 08:45

seebart wrote:
Slom wrote: ipreferpie's 3277 beamspring PCB
Very nice Slom, I added some to my last post but we got more than enough anyway.
flowerlandfilmsSGI.jpg
Hey that's my baby!

:D

If it's gonna be a header I can take some much better photos.

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

13 Oct 2017, 15:41

flowerlandfilms wrote: Hey that's my baby!
There you go. ;) :P
flowerlandfilms wrote: If it's gonna be a header I can take some much better photos.
I don't manage the headers and as you can see there hasn't been much going on here.

Here is the current list:

headers.php

User avatar
depletedvespene

13 Oct 2017, 15:49

Can I add one as well? :-)

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

13 Oct 2017, 15:55

depletedvespene wrote: Can I add one as well? :-)
Of course, you can add as many as you like! ;) Look at webwit's first post if you need any help.

User avatar
derzemel

16 Oct 2017, 22:32

I have a new one, shamesely taken from Lot_Lizard's post here
Attachments
3278_apl_alpha_300ppi.jpg
3278_apl_alpha_300ppi.jpg (17.25 KiB) Viewed 3843 times

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Oct 2017, 17:56

derzemel wrote: I have a new one, shamesely taken from Lot_Lizard's post here
Love it ! :P

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Oct 2017, 20:13

Slom wrote: ipreferpie's 3277 beamspring PCB
3277.jpg
I like this one

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 09:58

matt3o wrote:
Slom wrote: ipreferpie's 3277 beamspring PCB
3277.jpg
I like this one
Yeah, that and derzemel's last one should make the cut next time you "retire" some old ones.

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

18 Oct 2017, 10:07

derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online

User avatar
derzemel

18 Oct 2017, 10:12

matt3o wrote: derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online
yeah, looking at it now it looks crude

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 10:34

derzemel wrote:
matt3o wrote: derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online
yeah, looking at it now it looks crude
I still really like it.
matt3o wrote: derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online
Once again, so much for the DT "club"...meh. :|

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 10:36

seebart wrote:
derzemel wrote:
matt3o wrote: derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online
yeah, looking at it now it looks crude
I still really like it.
matt3o wrote: derzemel's is a nice idea, but needs some work. The other one is already online
Once again, so much for the DT "club"...meh. :| Another small instance why I won't post anymore content...

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

18 Oct 2017, 10:49

you really need to be more specific here.

I'm pointing out that the header image as it is now is a bit rough (as the very same author confirmed). I bet he can work on it and have it published.

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 11:06

matt3o wrote: you really need to be more specific here.

I'm pointing out that the header image as it is now is a bit rough (as the very same author confirmed). I bet he can work on it and have it published.
No let's not get into this any further, if derzemel wants to have another go at his header or not is his call. I may be a bit too "grumpy" once again...

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

18 Oct 2017, 11:17

I sincerely can't see the problem, we've always asked authors to fix their works before publishing. Why is it any different now?

User avatar
derzemel

18 Oct 2017, 11:49

ok... had another shot at it:
Attachments
edit1.jpg
edit1.jpg (45.52 KiB) Viewed 3709 times

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 13:02

matt3o wrote: I sincerely can't see the problem, we've always asked authors to fix their works before publishing. Why is it any different now?
There really is no "fixing" here since its a creative process. "We" is also very relative, only you and Mu ever managed the headers and our Scotsman was quite a bit less flexible!

Yeah looks slightly better now derzemel!

User avatar
depletedvespene

21 Oct 2017, 02:03

bath.jpg
Key caps and key stems taking a bath.
bath.jpg (34.78 KiB) Viewed 3619 times

User avatar
depletedvespene

21 Oct 2017, 15:45

rows.jpg
Model M and M0110A keycaps.
rows.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 3633 times

Slom

23 Jan 2018, 00:13

header.JPG
header.JPG (65.87 KiB) Viewed 3521 times

User avatar
Khers

23 Jan 2018, 08:15

Slom wrote:
header.JPG
I quite like that!

User avatar
Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 Jan 2018, 08:51

Slom wrote:
header.JPG
I think it would really improve the picture a lot if the wires coming from the keyboard were straightned/aligned with a little more OCD

User avatar
Khers

23 Jan 2018, 09:57

Wodan wrote:
Slom wrote:
header.JPG
I think it would really improve the picture a lot if the wires coming from the keyboard were straightned/aligned with a little more OCD
Nope, creative chaos ftw.

irishdubguy

26 Feb 2018, 19:51

New to this hobby and this header caught my eye the first time I came to Deskthority...

Image

Love that gorgeous colour and the deep scoops! I found it around page 47 on this thread but couldn't find any origin info. Is it a vintage set? Any thoughts on an available set that might have that look?

Thanks :)

User avatar
webwit
Wild Duck

27 Feb 2018, 16:55

7bit Round 5 keycaps
post242877.html#p242877

User avatar
consolation

05 Mar 2018, 06:46

Norbatouch with Jukebox SA.JPG
Norbatouch with Jukebox SA.JPG (66.52 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
R2 Norbatouch Enigma Black with R1 SA Jukebox

User avatar
matt3o
-[°_°]-

05 Mar 2018, 15:18

those last two are both very nice

User avatar
digital_matthew

10 May 2018, 21:58

My defunct IBM Wheelwriter barrel plate assembly got caught in a prism.
Attachments
wheelwriter_rainbow.jpg
wheelwriter_rainbow.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 2893 times

User avatar
Madhias
BS TORPE

18 May 2018, 12:39

The one right now is great!
Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-18 um 12.38.08.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-18 um 12.38.08.png (291.86 KiB) Viewed 530 times

Post Reply

Return to “Deskthority talk”