Option 1 (Mrinterface DT)
4%
Opition 2 (Mrinterface DT2)
No votes
Option 3 (Webwit D 2tone)
23%
Option 4 (DeathAdder Desk)
4%
Option 5 (RougeRambo Deskthority Spacebar)
6%
Option 6 (RougeRambo selection x 4)
No votes
Option 7 (Xbb/Ripster 1x1 2 tone DT)
38%
Option 8 (asdf shift/enter/backspace picture)
6%
Option 9 (rindorbrot Desk x1 Thority x1 capslock/tab)
4%
Option 10 (soarers DT GH 1x1)
1%
Option 11 (ASDF 1.25 DT keycap)
4%
Option 12 (DeathAdder D 1x1 keycap)
10%
Option 13 (asdf 1x1 DT02)
No votes
Option 14 (asdf 1x1 DT03)
No votes

Total votes: 128

hashbaz

17 Jul 2012, 21:11

I would love to try QWERKeys too, actually. I would be happy to run the buy if Rag doeesn't want to go with them, but I wouldn't be able to accept Paypal payments.

Vax

18 Jul 2012, 08:30

hashbaz wrote:I would love to try QWERKeys too, actually. I would be happy to run the buy if Rag doeesn't want to go with them, but I wouldn't be able to accept Paypal payments.
Sounds good! Any other payment service we could use? How about using Kickstarter? If the money comes through kickstarter paypal shouldn't flag it somehow and lock it down, right?

Ragnorock

18 Jul 2012, 20:57

@Hashbaz, thanks for making the .svgs, I'm pretty busy getting ready for whenever GH gets back up. SP works better for me because I have a good working relationship with them and am comfortable with the process. Also I don't have to do it if you guys want to try qwerkeys. I don't mind stepping aside at all since this is a mostly Euro board and it would obviously be faster and easier to have someone from the UK do it. I mean Hazeluff is from the UK, and honestly I thought he might be part of Qwerkeys lol.

hashbaz

18 Jul 2012, 21:56

Yes, ideally someone from Europe would run it. At the least we need an EU shipping delegate.

Acanthophis

18 Jul 2012, 22:04

As I said.
DeathAdder wrote:Rather give QWERKeys a try. If Rag needs a guy in Europe I can volunteer.
I have no GB expierence, though.

Vax

18 Jul 2012, 22:43

DeathAdder wrote:As I said.
DeathAdder wrote:Rather give QWERKeys a try. If Rag needs a guy in Europe I can volunteer.
I have no GB expierence, though.
It's probably best if it only crossed border once. How about Ragnarock organizes the GB/payment and hashbaz ships the stuff out? No paypal hickups & best shipping option.

Acanthophis

18 Jul 2012, 23:00

I thought hashbaz' whereabouts moved to Eastern Asia?
Quite so, an english sir will suffice.
Quite.

Speaking english. Am I doing it right?

Ragnorock

21 Jul 2012, 09:55

Well whatever you decide, send me a PM, since I'll be pretty busy now that GH is back up.

Cheers,
Dave

hashbaz

22 Jul 2012, 05:24

DeathAdder wrote:I thought hashbaz' whereabouts moved to Eastern Asia?
Quite so, an english sir will suffice.
Quite.
Nope I am in the USA. How about I do the legend and Rag runs the buy. Are you cool with QWERKeys Rag? Do we know what their legend requirements are?

Acanthophis

22 Jul 2012, 11:54

Who lives in the UK (England/Manchester area would be better) and helps Rag with the EU part of this GB?
Shoot him a PM so we get this thing rolling!

Rafen

23 Jul 2012, 04:10

I really hope this gets turned into a group buy because I am so down for this.

hashbaz

24 Jul 2012, 07:02

First stab at the SVG:

Image Image

Vax

24 Jul 2012, 09:28

Looks nice! (I'm still up for a Tri-Color version from QWERKeys btw)

RougeRambo

26 Jul 2012, 13:41

Okay, i say we run with that SVG and start the groupbuy soon, who are we going to decide to organize this?

dsjbirch

26 Jul 2012, 17:47

DeathAdder wrote:Who lives in the UK (England/Manchester area would be better) and helps Rag with the EU part of this GB?
Shoot him a PM so we get this thing rolling!
I'm in the UK, near Birmingham, why was Manchester a requirement?

Acanthophis

26 Jul 2012, 18:07

It's not.
QWERKeys are just located south of Manchester. Local pickup would be cheaper ;)

dsjbirch

26 Jul 2012, 18:14

Looks like it'll cost me £20 in diesel to collect. Not sure if it's worth it? How much do we save?

Acanthophis

26 Jul 2012, 18:20

I don't know. Depends on production volume and its shipping costs to the distributor.
Last edited by Acanthophis on 31 Jul 2012, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

RougeRambo

31 Jul 2012, 08:40

BUMP, any progress?

RougeRambo

04 Aug 2012, 00:59

BUMP

hashbaz

04 Aug 2012, 01:11

Rag volunteered to run. We have the SVG. We still need a European distributor.

Rag, are you willing to deal with Qwerkeys?

Ragnorock

07 Aug 2012, 11:08

Oh, sorry guys, I haven't been on much since GH has been back up and I've been busy with life/Red Alert.

Yeah I could work with QWERKeys, but I just sent a PM reply to Dsjbirch who asked me about it and honestly I think he's the best candidate to run it. Companies generally get a bit sketchy if the money comes from someone other than who they are shipping it to, and if he's going to be doing the distribution anyways, it really should be him. I already offered to show him how to do it or help him if he doesn't feel confident doing it. I could potentially take the orders (and then give him the spreadsheet for him to do the invoicing) or vice versa, or even something else.

Anyways, I'm not trying to get out of doing it just because it isn't SP. Its just that I have 0 experience with them and neither does anybody else, so its a good opportunity for someone that wants to start organizing group buys as it will be just as easy for them to do it as it is for me. Conversely, its much easier for me to do a SP group buy than someone that has no experience doing it- purely because I've done it so many times now and all I have to do is tell Melissa what I want. That said, if nobody wants to step forward and this group buy needs me, I will happily do it.

Dave out (Also send me a PM if I don't reply in a reasonable amount of time, I may not see it and PM's go straight to my email)

dsjbirch

07 Aug 2012, 13:41

I'm keen to help but am off the planet for two weeks, starting tomorrow. So the timing isn't right.

Acanthophis

07 Aug 2012, 15:10

Are you the one on Mars taking the photos?

dsjbirch

07 Aug 2012, 16:35

No. But the images will be back before round 4 finishes. ;-)

kint

07 Aug 2012, 16:54

"As of this writing the NASA/JPL websites are still overloaded. Trying CURIOSITY-REAR-CAM_[256px_x_256px].torrent.SwEsUb.DVDRip.XviD-aXXo.jpg instead."
xkcd does always have a suiting strip, ...almost scary. :)

tipo33

15 Aug 2012, 03:35

I'll take one of each :D

kint

16 Aug 2012, 11:33

This is crawling along nicely. :cry:
I suggest we get some decisions up and running before Sleabo and Qwerkeys is back from vacation.
So what's the status ? Are we still undecided who's going to run this Groupbuy?
Ragnorock wrote:Yeah I could work with QWERKeys, but I just sent a PM reply to Dsjbirch who asked me about it and honestly I think he's the best candidate to run it.

Half-Saint

19 Aug 2012, 16:49

As it happens DT also stands for Dream Theater ;)

RougeRambo

01 Sep 2012, 21:47

kint wrote:This is crawling along nicely. :cry:
I suggest we get some decisions up and running before Sleabo and Qwerkeys is back from vacation.
So what's the status ? Are we still undecided who's going to run this Groupbuy?
Ragnorock wrote:Yeah I could work with QWERKeys, but I just sent a PM reply to Dsjbirch who asked me about it and honestly I think he's the best candidate to run it.
i really do not mind who does it as long as its done haha!
im happy to fork out a bit more or less couple of quid doesnt bother me.
Last edited by RougeRambo on 02 Sep 2012, 11:41, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Deskthority talk”