What Deskthority Key Caps Have Been Produced?

mashby

18 Feb 2013, 05:46

I've seen where there was the inital interest in creating a Deskthority key cap. I also see where there was a poll for which design to choose and I see where Sleebo posted some samples of key caps. Other than custom spacebars from WASD, were any DT key caps every produced?

Kurk

18 Feb 2013, 12:11

QWERkeys carried DT caps but they seem to be removed from the website. Probably sold out.

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

18 Feb 2013, 13:17

I don't think there was ever any DT keys made by the community. Only those made by QWERkeys.

rodtang

18 Feb 2013, 14:06

Broadmonkey wrote:I don't think there was ever any DT keys made by the community. Only those made by QWERkeys.
QWERkeys didn't make them out of nowhere... ;)

mashby

18 Feb 2013, 14:42

Broadmonkey wrote:I don't think there was ever any DT keys made by the community. Only those made by QWERkeys.
And no one has included any in any custom sets, like Round 3 or anything?

Kurk

18 Feb 2013, 16:02

rodtang wrote:
QWERkeys didn't make them out of nowhere... ;)
IIRC, QWERkeys did make them out of nowhere, even without asking any of the founders/admins of DT for their consent. Afterwards, it was agreed that a certain amount for each cap sold would be donated to DT.

Halverson

18 Feb 2013, 19:51

mashby wrote:
And no one has included any in any custom sets, like Round 3 or anything?
Iirc the valentine set had a pink DT cap.

hashbaz

18 Feb 2013, 21:53

Yep the Valentine set has a DT cap using the SVG I did. :D

mashby

18 Feb 2013, 23:01

hashbaz wrote:Yep the Valentine set has a DT cap using the SVG I did. :D
Any other sets that you know of that used your SVG?

hashbaz

19 Feb 2013, 06:58

There haven't been any others to my knowledge -- just the valentine version. The Qwerkeys version didn't use my SVG.

Return to “Deskthority talk”