IDENTIFY THE KEYBOARD thread

Lekrafter

10 Oct 2020, 18:09

Seems to be a rebranded Fujitsu FKB4804.

User avatar
//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

10 Oct 2020, 18:10

Lekrafter wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:01
kelvinhall05 wrote:
28 Sep 2020, 02:42
Any ideas? Bought in on impulse, worried it is f&f, already opened refund even though it was only $15 (albeit with $30 shipping and $10 import).
Did you really get it, cause I've got it in my hands right now??

16023456581633780495259905357478.jpg

He said he opened a refund, haha. BTW I believe that's an SMK board with MX mounts, yeah?

ball00n

10 Oct 2020, 18:16

shine wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 17:48
is this a blue alps keyboard? i know that the black version of the canon hd40 is, but the grey... judging by the bloq num and mayus lights i don't think is even an alps board, right? seems more like cherry. Anyone knows?
It's Fujitsu fkb 4800.

User avatar
shine

10 Oct 2020, 18:52

ball00n wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:16
shine wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 17:48
is this a blue alps keyboard? i know that the black version of the canon hd40 is, but the grey... judging by the bloq num and mayus lights i don't think is even an alps board, right? seems more like cherry. Anyone knows?
It's Fujitsu fkb 4800.
Lekrafter wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:09
Seems to be a rebranded Fujitsu FKB4804.
//gainsborough wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:08
shine wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 17:48
is this a blue alps keyboard? i know that the black version of the canon hd40 is, but the grey... judging by the bloq num and mayus lights i don't think is even an alps board, right? seems more like cherry. Anyone knows?
It is not an alps board, based on lock light shape and position
You are right!! Thanks!!!

jwmaxwell

19 Oct 2020, 22:06

acolombo wrote:
21 Apr 2015, 11:37
Image I've found this in my local listings. Could it be mechanical? Do you recognize it?
Looks like a keyboard made by Focus Electronics. I'm not sure about the model, but there's a start for you

kelvinhall05

20 Oct 2020, 00:03

jwmaxwell wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 22:06
acolombo wrote:
21 Apr 2015, 11:37
Image I've found this in my local listings. Could it be mechanical? Do you recognize it?
Looks like a keyboard made by Focus Electronics. I'm not sure about the model, but there's a start for you
What makes you say that? Certainly doesn't look like a Focus to me...keycaps are different, font is different, layout is different, case design is different, etc etc

jwmaxwell

20 Oct 2020, 02:55

kelvinhall05 wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 00:03
jwmaxwell wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 22:06
acolombo wrote:
21 Apr 2015, 11:37
Image I've found this in my local listings. Could it be mechanical? Do you recognize it?
Looks like a keyboard made by Focus Electronics. I'm not sure about the model, but there's a start for you
What makes you say that? Certainly doesn't look like a Focus to me...keycaps are different, font is different, layout is different, case design is different, etc etc
I've been seeing some Focus boards recently with a similar pattern around the arrow keys and the design isn't too terribly different from some of their boards, however, now that you mention it, the lock lights are a bit off and the layout of the board is unorthodox for Focus. The board actually shares quite a few features with the LIGWL-101, however, it clearly isn't that board, nor is it made by the same company.

4_404

20 Oct 2020, 04:29

jwmaxwell wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 22:06
acolombo wrote:
21 Apr 2015, 11:37
I've found this in my local listings. Could it be mechanical? Do you recognize it?
Looks like a keyboard made by Focus Electronics. I'm not sure about the model, but there's a start for you
wiki/Chicony_KB-5191. Also, this board is from Page 1 of the thread, and was identified in 2015.

jwmaxwell

20 Oct 2020, 04:47

4_404 wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 04:29

wiki/Chicony_KB-5191. Also, this board is from Page 1 of the thread, and was identified in 2015.
Hush, I realized a few minutes after the response that there were hundreds of pages and that I was slow

Lekrafter

21 Oct 2020, 18:37

Looks like a trs 80 model 16 kb but white?
Screenshot_20201021-123623_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-123623_Facebook.jpg (158.15 KiB) Viewed 137 times

User avatar
kps

21 Oct 2020, 21:24

Lekrafter wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 18:37
Looks like a trs 80 model 16 kb but white?
Tandy 6000. It's a TRS80 model 16, but white.

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”