Someone whos living in Germany/De to try some keyboards out/meeting!?

Phenix
-p

14 Jan 2016, 13:15

Hello
Does someone live in Germany/Deutschland where I could try out some nice keyboards (maybe even some ergonomics :) )

Would prefer around Cologne/Köln but if somewhere else Im fine.

Im keen on trying out Topre/Alps/Matias switches/non-standard mx switches

shreebles
Finally 60%

14 Jan 2016, 13:38

That's funny, I live in Cologne. If you want to meet up I'm all for it :D
But I'm in the middle of moving house ATM, you'll have to wait a few weeks.

I had all kinds of keyboards, even alps, but usually sell everything I don't use.
That means I currently have some MX Black keyboards, a silenced Topre (Novatouch), some ergo-clear/Zealio hybrid and also a MX Blue and one MX Brown one. Plus IBMs, a few floss-modded and also stock ones, buckling spring.
Have a Model F in the house but I have to send it away soon :cry:
Also I'm getting a white Alps keyboard soon, but I dunno the ETA on that one.

Phenix
-p

14 Jan 2016, 15:02

Really nice, didnt exspected one to answer that soon. Just contact me if you have time to meet. I would have time ~16:30 during this week, for next week I guess around ~17-18 o^clock

Btw where you live? More in the city or aroud?

shreebles
Finally 60%

14 Jan 2016, 15:06

Currently, in one of the suburbs in the east. But I'm moving more central/northwest next week. This is why I don't have time this week. We are moving next week, everything is a mess at home. Is there anything in particular you are interested in? Since some boards might get sold soon :roll:

Phenix
-p

14 Jan 2016, 16:57

Im mostly interested the following (which mainly includes all your boards, Im really sorry for that :? hadnt the oppurtunity to try anything else then the ones at Saturn(mainly the "common Gaming keyboards" with mainly blue )
MX Black keyboards, silenced Topre (Novatouch),ergo-clear/Zealio hybrid, MX Blue/MX Brown
IBM floss-modded and standard bucling
And the Alps, heard alot of them.

Are you interested in mice? Can take with me a Roccat KonePure,a Sharkoon and an Logitech Trackman FX, if you want to try them out.
Also 2 nice torches, another hobby if just started :D

Just contact me if you have settled in and youre ready. by the way im living near Chorweiler.

Just pm me if you find time :?:

Phenix
-p

14 Jan 2016, 20:11

[deleted]
Last edited by Phenix on 15 Jan 2016, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

TuxKey

15 Jan 2016, 12:17

Good initiative , perhaps we need something like this in Holland.. ;-)

Good luck guys...

Phenix
-p

15 Jan 2016, 13:17

Would highly appreciate a nigger meeting if there would be some Mord interested in.Can suggest some good places in Cologne
Last edited by Phenix on 15 Jan 2016, 18:31, edited 2 times in total.

guk
1896 Vintage Reds

15 Jan 2016, 13:22

Edit function is one the bottom right.

Ascaii
The Beard

15 Jan 2016, 16:22

Im usually up for visitors to show (off) some keyboards. I am located in Berlin.

Phenix
-p

15 Jan 2016, 17:40

sorry, havent seen edit cause Im using a dark skinned firefox. Didn't wanted to offend sb

-If Im in Berlin again I let you know

shreebles
Finally 60%

15 Jan 2016, 18:03

dark skinned 8-)

:lol:
This just keeps getting better, please go on...

Phenix
-p

15 Jan 2016, 18:28

ok, anything I says looks weird cause of the typo.
To correct "more eye friendly custom modded firefox to reduce the effects of my eye illnes"
Better!?

Phenix
-p

19 Jan 2016, 19:13

@shreebles Are you finally moved? Considering ordering an ErgoDOX and would be nice to try some switches before

shreebles
Finally 60%

19 Jan 2016, 21:31

Sorry Phenix, it is this weekend. I consider the week after that the soonest time, perhaps during the week after work or on the weekend. Also, if anyone else is in the region feel free to post here if you want to participate and try a few keyboards or show off some of your own :)

Phenix
-p

19 Jan 2016, 21:38

ok, thanks. Ill pm you my mobil numer.
by the way a Kensington Slimblade found its way to me, will also come with me ;)

Phenix
-p

22 Jan 2016, 13:24

Hi.

just curious cause the Ergodox/cortex pbt keycaps drops are ending soon - are you having time this week? Or maybe next week? could be at your place during week around 3-4 pm or at weekend around 10:00am

shreebles
Finally 60%

22 Jan 2016, 17:36

I am moving tomorrow. I have stuff to do. Will get back to you once we are settled in a bit.

Phenix
-p

22 Jan 2016, 18:01

Ok. Thanks !

Phenix
-p

29 Jan 2016, 11:23

Hi

Would it be possible to meet this weekend or next week?
need to know which Switches to get with ergodox ("would like to join this drop - rund 4 days)
Thanks. If not ill join the next drop

Phenix
-p

11 Feb 2016, 21:52

So whats about now? Or are you still moving/busy?

shreebles
Finally 60%

12 Feb 2016, 09:07

I'm by no means done here, but this weekend could work for me. It will be a bit of work to find all (or at least most) of my boards here and in the attic but it's possible :D

(Good thing I packed the Novatouch from work)

Phenix
-p

12 Feb 2016, 10:06

Ok. sounds good
Would have time this Sunday or next week Sunday(or durng next week)

shreebles
Finally 60%

12 Feb 2016, 11:40

Sunday it is!

First Cologne mechanical keyboard meeting announced!
Come one, come all!
First come, first serve...
etc...

Phenix
-p

12 Feb 2016, 11:45

Awesome. Can you pm me your address and when to come?

shreebles
Finally 60%

12 Feb 2016, 14:17

Done and done. If anyone else is in the area on sunday and wants to participate let us know :)

octovert

14 Feb 2016, 16:48

Sunday as in today,or a week from today? I'm in Frankfurt, but would travel. (Can't today tho, valentines and all)

Phenix
-p

14 Feb 2016, 20:49

We meet us today, but if shreebles has time I would like to participate (again).

shreebles
Finally 60%

14 Feb 2016, 22:39

Again? You gotta give me time to change my collection, else there won't be anything new for you to try :lol:

I'd say the meet was a success, funny enough the boards that I consider my favorites Phenix also liked the most.
Coincidentally, those were also the most expensive ones. Sorry for your wallet :twisted:
In a few weeks he'll have at least one Zealio, an SSK and a Topre keyboard... :twisted:

t!ng
Awake Sheep

14 Feb 2016, 23:42

Would like to try some Zealios....

Return to “Keyboards”