Looking for a small keyboard azerty

Cruxer

24 Aug 2016, 23:20

I'm looking for an azerty Noppoo choc mini but i'm pretty sure it doesn't exist, so if some people here can tell me some azerty keyboards who got the same caracs, it could be awesome :)
Sorry for my poor english ;)
Have fun !

zulios

25 Aug 2016, 16:33

At some point a seller (sorry, can't remember his pseudonym) tried to produce a kbt pure pro with the azerty layout.
See : https://www.amazon.fr/KBT-Pure-Pro-r%C3 ... B00A2LLBVY
However sales were disappointing, and thus they are not produced anymore. You might try to get a used one by posting something in the french forum or in the marketplace.

I don't know of other small boards with built-in azerty layout keycaps, maybe other members will prove more knowledgeable in that regard.

There might be workarounds also: get a board with ISO layout and try obtaining azerty keycaps separately, but keep in mind that it's highly unlikely to be compatible with backlighting for instance.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

25 Aug 2016, 17:30

It's mostly about finding a keyboard with the right LAYOUT (ISO in this case afaik) and then look for some matching keycaps. French locale keycaps are not very common even in custom keycap sets.

Maybe consider looking at old french Cherry keyboards that you can harvest the keycaps from and make them fit to your modern 60% with an adapter kit. Or get a 60% kit instead and build one that is compatible to old keyboard/cherry keycaps :)

Cruxer

25 Aug 2016, 20:42

Thanks to help me guys, going to post on a french forum to see if they can fin some precise thing. Thank you anyway :D

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

25 Aug 2016, 20:51

Looking for a small keyboard azerty
They do exist. :ugeek:
IMG_20150408_125816.jpg
IMG_20150408_125816.jpg (889.06 KiB) Viewed 1539 times

Return to “Keyboards”