Secret Santa 2016! Pairings sent! Shipping early November, e.g. NOW!

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

28 Nov 2016, 15:03

My item has arrived! :-D

My outgoing package is on its way to its destination.

alh84001
v.001

28 Nov 2016, 15:57

Did everyone send their stuff already or do we have some hold-outs? Names not needed (yet :twisted:), just a boolean yes or no :)

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

28 Nov 2016, 16:18

As of this writing there are three people who have not said they have shipped, and two more who claim to have shipped but were not able to provide tracking information. Of those two untracked packages, at least one of them has already arrived.

Of the three, two are Americans who experienced 1-2 week delays due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US. I expect to be hearing from them in the next couple of days.

alh84001
v.001

29 Nov 2016, 16:18

I received my package today :mrgreen: The wait begins.

And my semi-secret santa, thank you! ;)

mecano

30 Nov 2016, 14:20

Already reported to XMIT but I realized this also ought to be here, santa landed and as I recognized the shipper name, packet was handled to my half :) It is quiet a huge box! Thank you Wanta Klaus.

Thumper
knock knock

30 Nov 2016, 15:18

mecano wrote: Already reported to XMIT but I realized this also ought to be here, santa landed and as I recognized the shipper name, packet was handled to my half :) It is quiet a huge box! Thank you Wanta Klaus.
Wodan confirmed ?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

30 Nov 2016, 15:20

What why me? I am not the only person with that name & address!

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

30 Nov 2016, 15:39

It could be anyone. How do you know that I'm not trolling you by having people use spurious mailing addresses or obscure proxy arrangements? :evilgeek:

No secrets shall be divulged before Festivus.

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

30 Nov 2016, 16:25

Box is at the PO, gotta go pick it up! Cant wait!

alh84001
v.001

30 Nov 2016, 16:39

Keep it there until 23rd :)

Nuum

02 Dec 2016, 09:32

I got a little something from somebody! Can't wait to open it!

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

02 Dec 2016, 22:47

this box is sooo tempting to open right now... Must... Resist...

Norman_

03 Dec 2016, 01:14

I'm not even in this at all and the anticipation of seeing what you guys got is killing me

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

04 Dec 2016, 03:20

Heck, I'm the organizer, I know who my sender was and have a guess at what is in the box! I'm waiting too! Really looking forward to the 23rd.

mecano

06 Dec 2016, 12:09

XMIT wrote: It could be anyone. How do you know that I'm not trolling you by having people use spurious mailing addresses or obscure proxy arrangements? :evilgeek:

No secrets shall be divulged before Festivus.
Sorry for the typo I was looking at a Fish Called Wanda movie the other day and while the S and the W are placed just one above the other, and with the terrible flu I got at the time I just didn't catch it :?

chzel

06 Dec 2016, 15:21

Santa arrived here as well...And once again I feel like a kid...I can't wait 17 whole days...But I'll try!

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

06 Dec 2016, 15:46

There are still a couple of folks who have not received Secret Santa gifts.

Please rest assured that I've heard from all of the participants and everyone will get something. Santa takes some time to work his magic.

Maybe while you're waiting around don't forget to vote in the Deskthority Awards! :roll:

lolpes

10 Dec 2016, 18:10

pretty bummed I didn't see this early enough this year :/

Regardless, can't wait to see everyone's pictures :D

Alkhar

13 Dec 2016, 18:38

12 more days !

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

13 Dec 2016, 18:46

Alkhar wrote: 12 more days !
No. Nine and a half more days. Remember, the posting time is midnight the morning of 2016-12-23, in local time in the time zone in which the package was addressed.

So for me, I can use this countdown:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ch ... et%20Santa

Alkhar

13 Dec 2016, 18:57

XMIT wrote:
Alkhar wrote: 12 more days !
No. Nine and a half more days. Remember, the posting time is midnight the morning of 2016-12-23, in local time in the time zone in which the package was addressed.

So for me, I can use this countdown:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ch ... et%20Santa
Oh yeah didnt look at the right date, here we open the package the 24th night after church :lol: well its the 25 if you go to the midnight mass.

gogusrl

13 Dec 2016, 20:03

Got the package it's freaking huge ... 5.5 kg. did anyone send me a beamspring ?! :D

Ratfink

17 Dec 2016, 01:47

mike52787 wrote: Damnit! forgot to put my letter in the box and found it today. Will send that right away!
I'm pretty sure that arrived today. :mrgreen:

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

17 Dec 2016, 04:38

Ratfink wrote:
mike52787 wrote: Damnit! forgot to put my letter in the box and found it today. Will send that right away!
IVE BEEN FOUND OUT!!!!!!

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

17 Dec 2016, 04:46

mike52787 wrote:
Ratfink wrote:
IVE BEEN FOUND OUT!!!!!!
I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither do you. No one will until Festivus when all shall be revealed. :lol: :roll: :evilgeek:

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

17 Dec 2016, 04:52

XMIT wrote: I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither do you. No one will until Festivus when all shall be revealed. :lol: :roll: :evilgeek:
oh... Right. What was that??? :mrgreen:

gcardinal

19 Dec 2016, 10:53

Got package a few days ago - its massive! I haven't been that excited in a really long time! It just such a super-duper feeling :D

Thanks for letting me join Secret Santa! Can't wait to unbox! :D

Scarpia

19 Dec 2016, 11:23

I can't wait to unbox mine either - almost 5 kgs of keyboard-y goodness! A beamspring would fit the bill weight-wise, but that would be a Bill Gates sized Santa'ing overkill, so I'm guessing it's a kettlebell shaped like a keycap.

And I can't wait to see all of the reveals on Festivus!!!!

lot_lizard

19 Dec 2016, 16:28

This is fun... can't wait to see what each of you clowns sent to each other

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

20 Dec 2016, 12:40

Scarpia wrote: I can't wait to unbox mine either - almost 5 kgs of keyboard-y goodness! A beamspring would fit the bill weight-wise, but that would be a Bill Gates sized Santa'ing overkill, so I'm guessing it's a kettlebell shaped like a keycap.
A beam spring would be surprising indeed, but all shall be revealed soon!

Return to “Keyboards”