A nice ISO GH60

maxmalkav
dye hard

25 Oct 2016, 22:48

I just wanted to show a small keyboard I got not long ago.

I'm just the lucky buyer and assembler, most of it is the result of the nice work of Txepox, from the small but merry Spanish keyboard community, he got PCB, switches and stabilizers and did all the soldering and initial programming. The cable was a present from another member, Goyetus, he was for some time into the noble art of cable customization and sleeving. I have just contributed by funding and dropping some nice vintage thick PBT on it.

The PCB is a GH60 Rev.C, as you can see it is ISO layout, compatible with Cherry winkeyless sets and also has off-centered Caps Lock for total compatibility with old Cherry sets.

It is a very special piece for me, probably because of the people involved in it, I just wanted to show it :-)

Warning! Potato pictures!
Last edited by maxmalkav on 27 Oct 2016, 22:51, edited 2 times in total.

Laser
emacs -nw

25 Oct 2016, 22:56

That is a very beautiful keyboard! :)

maxmalkav
dye hard

25 Oct 2016, 23:01

Thanks! I'm specially happy of being able to use old Cherry keysets :-)

uncletobai

26 Oct 2016, 01:02

Awesome! I'm currently in the process of building something very similar (same pcb and same keycaps), so this is a nice teaser :mrgreen:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

26 Oct 2016, 09:26

I generally do not like the looks of those minimalistic keyboards,
but have to admit I find yours really nice - due probably to the classic Cherry caps :mrgreen:

Orpheo

27 Oct 2016, 10:33

It is really wonderful board! I am a firm believer than being in relation and participating with friend is where social happiness resides.
Thumbs up for your wonderful keyset. I would love to make one for my Cherry sets too!

Return to “Keyboards”