Let me explain the meaning of Tai-Hao...

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 17:25

webwit wrote: ^ Whatever you do, don't mention Tank Man.
Bbbbut Tank Man is my favourite superhero!

Ray

19 Dec 2016, 17:31

What the actual fuck happened to this discussion?
easy: seebart misread that vulgar equals negative connotation on a company's name.

hitler

Edit: referring to Godwin's Law
Last edited by Ray on 19 Dec 2016, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

19 Dec 2016, 17:32

Ray wrote:
easy: seebart misread that vulgar equals negative connotation on a company's name.

hitler
Makes sense. I blame µ ... he's back for 19 minutes and threads like this hit the forum by the dozens!!!

fohat
Elder Messenger

19 Dec 2016, 17:45

Menuhin wrote:
- To be honest, in case of US invasion, mainland China
After sharpening our teeth on little pushovers like Afghanistan and Iraq, the US public is really ready and wanting to recruit tens of millions of soldiers for an exercise with true meaning.

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 18:01

Wodan wrote: Makes sense. I blame µ ... he's back for 19 minutes and threads like this hit the forum by the dozens!!!
Here's the sequence where the train left the tracks to explore its bold new freedom:

keyboards-f2/let-me-explain-the-meaning ... ml#p346203

I was definitely involved! But c'mon, I'm staying off the dedicated politics threads. I don't want to get tangled up with those guys. It just never ends, but in a bad way…

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Dec 2016, 18:21

Muirium wrote: I'm staying off the dedicated politics threads.
You aren't doing a very good job. :mrgreen:

If people ever get bored of mechanical keyboards, we could turn into a political discussion forum, where the main aim would be to confuse everybody.

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 18:26

Don't blame me. I voted for the duck!

lot_lizard

19 Dec 2016, 18:45

Just stumbled in here (5 minutes a smarter person would wish they had back)... Let's just say this...
chzel wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote:
webwit wrote: Deskthority - mechanical keyboards 太豪
9000+ posts,how long you've been here?
Let's say he's seen it all on this forum....
And this...
Wodan wrote:
Ray wrote:

hitler
Makes sense. I blame µ ... he's back for 19 minutes and threads like this hit the forum by the dozens!!!
Cracked me up

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Dec 2016, 18:51

Muirium wrote: Don't blame me.
I was not blaming, I was speaking about my own ambitions in such a case. :twisted:

For example: I wonder if the idea appeals to you, as a man from the great north English province of Scotland, that the Chinese are like the English.

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 19:43

I've nothing against the English. Indeed, my Mum's one! It's the Scots who aspire to lose their "cringeworthy" identity and just be good Northern Britons who annoy me. Especially the fuckers who voted No in 2014!

Other than that, you really can't find anyone back at home who is as vile as a House Republican. Our Tories haven't learned how to master the dark side anything like that, yet! Even their gerrymandering is polite and affable compared to the viciousness that is American politics, all the way down.

Besides, I have a suspicious fondness for the government of the People's Republic. They get shit done. All the shit we used to do for ourselves.

Menuhin

19 Dec 2016, 20:20

fohat wrote:
Menuhin wrote:
- To be honest, in case of US invasion, mainland China
After sharpening our teeth on little pushovers like Afghanistan and Iraq, the US public is really ready and wanting to recruit tens of millions of soldiers for an exercise with true meaning.
After the Vietnam 'intervention' and the Korean 'exercise', we all understand that peace is quite important. So we'd rather ask other people to do the work for us. Bigger goals can be accomplished by the intelligence and in softer ways, such as how the cold war ended.

We never know, human beings really need to join force some time.

Even for the very unlikely comrades.
Spoiler:

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

19 Dec 2016, 20:32

Wodan wrote: What the actual fuck happened to this discussion?
I was able to completely take it offtopicthority. :evilgeek: This is one of my troll powers Wodan! :lol:
Ray wrote:

hitler
So just to understand this your calling me Hitler because of this thread?

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 20:38

No. Mentioning Hitler. Which, although punishable by German law, is not in fact quite the same degree of criminality as actually being the delightful fellow himself.

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Dec 2016, 20:42

I'm just going to put this in here.
post27936.html#p27936

seebart

19 Dec 2016, 20:43

Ray wrote:
Actually terrycherry is saying something a little different:
terrycherry wrote: 太豪 is an adjective word, describe someone is very rich / kindly to paid for something/ very proud himself
It's just a company name. Do not have the decent meaning, just care about the company history and the switches.
I have way more confidence in terrycherry.
Last edited by seebart on 20 Dec 2016, 09:19, edited 7 times in total.

Menuhin

19 Dec 2016, 20:57

Some nice video:
Focus not on Conan but on the reaction of Franz and Simon's father.

Ray

19 Dec 2016, 22:21

seebart wrote: So just to understand this your calling me Hitler because of this thread?
That was never my intention, I hope you were the only one who got that idea. Sorry for not pointing out my references.

Chyros

19 Dec 2016, 22:38

Muirium wrote: Besides, I have a suspicious fondness for the government of the People's Republic. They get shit done. All the shit we used to do for ourselves.
Tbh, I've found that if your government doesn't get shit done, that's usually a good sign. It means nothing really NEEDS to get done, because if it did, they'd get their arses in gear and do something!

fohat
Elder Messenger

19 Dec 2016, 22:43

Chyros wrote:
if your government doesn't get shit done, that's usually a good sign.
I don't know. I fear that the demolition crew in the US will be working overtime for the foreseeable future.

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 23:34

Yup. And the Tories have been smashing a wrecking ball through England for the last 6 years, too. Especially the NHS, which they've never really embraced since its foundation in the 1940s!

We're all cynical of politicians promises. But the real world isn't Yes Minister. (Go watch it if you haven't already. Marvellously written political satire from the 1980s.) Government isn't just about managing decay. It's also vital to people's lives. (Even those libertarians who watch Mad Max and wonder…)

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Dec 2016, 23:40

Muirium wrote: Even those libertarians who watch Mad Max
Surely you can troll better than that. :lol:

Muirium
µ

19 Dec 2016, 23:41

Trolling? Nah, I'm shite at that. Just an honest liberal. Boring as it may be!

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Dec 2016, 23:44

Of course I watch Mad Max.
Spoiler:

Techno Trousers
100,000,000 actuations

20 Dec 2016, 02:22

Speaking of U.S.-PRC relations, it seems perhaps we are already in a cold war of sorts!

Mr.Nobody

20 Dec 2016, 05:07

Those jokers who are hiding in that littel island now and pretending they are still a political power originally were official rulers of this country, then why they only have an island to rule now, because they lost, sometimes it's funny to watch a bunch of losers call winners weak, and Taiwan-U.S relationship reminds me a saying from former U.S.president Kennedy :"Those who foolishly sought power by riding on the back of the tiger ended up inside" In Chinese: 狐假虎威者必然葬身虎腹.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

20 Dec 2016, 08:04

Mr.Nobody wrote: Those jokers who are hiding in that littel island now and pretending they are still a political power originally were official rulers of this country, then why they only have an island to rule now, because they lost, sometimes it's funny to watch a bunch of losers call winners weak, and Taiwan-U.S relationship reminds me a saying from former U.S.president Kennedy :"Those who foolishly sought power by riding on the back of the tiger ended up inside" In Chinese: 狐假虎威者必然葬身虎腹.
Do you copy-paste these statements or get to re-write them in your own words?

seebart

20 Dec 2016, 09:01

Ray wrote:
seebart wrote: So just to understand this your calling me Hitler because of this thread?
That was never my intention, I hope you were the only one who got that idea. Sorry for not pointing out my references.
OK Ray sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for changing you post.

y11971alex

20 Dec 2016, 09:04

Wodan wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: -snip-
There's no need to reply to something beneath reply.

Mr.Nobody

20 Dec 2016, 12:37

Wodan wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: Those jokers who are hiding in that littel island now and pretending they are still a political power originally were official rulers of this country, then why they only have an island to rule now, because they lost, sometimes it's funny to watch a bunch of losers call winners weak, and Taiwan-U.S relationship reminds me a saying from former U.S.president Kennedy :"Those who foolishly sought power by riding on the back of the tiger ended up inside" In Chinese: 狐假虎威者必然葬身虎腹.
So from where need I copy these opinions? Or maybe you don't have your own and you start to doubt whether others have their own?

Mr.Nobody

20 Dec 2016, 12:47

There will be many lies and various versions of a story, but there is always only one fact... pay attention to the fact.

Return to “Keyboards”