Swe/fin focus fk-8000

Jimi14

02 Feb 2017, 14:35

Costed me a pretty penny but i think it was worth it.

In box:
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG (224.37 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Plugged in (calculator working fine)
DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0126.JPG (238.01 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Label:
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0124.JPG (171.63 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Alps clones with linear yellow alps for LED.
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG (214.65 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
My only two problems is that its one of the those hybrid ISO/ANSI boards, a fact which i find somewhat annoying for some reason. And the fact that the alps clones feel somewhat stiff compared to the blue alps board i'm used to.
But other than that i consider it a great find.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

02 Feb 2017, 14:41

Nice, Chyros will be drooling over this. :evilgeek:

fohat
Elder Messenger

02 Feb 2017, 14:53

Jimi14 wrote:
one of the those hybrid ISO/ANSI boards, a fact which i find somewhat annoying for some reason.
Full-size shifts and Backspace would keep me very happy with this one. Big ass Enter is no particular problem.

Jimi14

02 Feb 2017, 14:57

fohat wrote:
Jimi14 wrote:
one of the those hybrid ISO/ANSI boards, a fact which i find somewhat annoying for some reason.
Full-size shifts and Backspace would keep me very happy with this one. Big ass Enter is no particular problem.
I was talking more about the < and * key being between ctr and alt, but like i said, its just something i personally find annoying for some reason.

seebart

02 Feb 2017, 14:59

Jimi14 wrote:
fohat wrote:
Jimi14 wrote:
I was talking more about the < and * key being between ctr and alt, but like i said, its just something i personally find annoying for some reason.
Reminds me of the Monterey K104.

Chyros

02 Feb 2017, 15:52

seebart wrote: Nice, Chyros will be drooling over this. :evilgeek:
I've got one, remember? ;) Well not Swe/Fin, but still in box and everything, I got it off Cindy. The calc on mine soon stopped working though - cheap electronics, as always with Focus xD .

Still, a very nice find, I've always liked these Focus boards :D .

seebart

02 Feb 2017, 17:36

Chyros wrote:
I've got one, remember? ;)
Nope, I would not know honestly! For all I know you could have a "throne" of these NIB like photekq's G80 throne. :P :mrgreen:

Chyros

02 Feb 2017, 18:52

seebart wrote:
Chyros wrote:
I've got one, remember? ;)
Nope, I would not know honestly! For all I know you could have a "throne" of these NIB like photekq's G80 throne. :P :mrgreen:
Haha ah fair enough, I did a review about it, but it was ages ago - May 2015 apparently xD .

Return to “Keyboards”