[Giveaway] 3 Free brand new keyboards for you! To enter:

Varmilo

21 Dec 2017, 08:37

Findecanor

21 Dec 2017, 17:07

Pfft. Fejsbook ...

.. and you know there is a "Vendors" subforum so you don't have to post the thread here in "Discussions » Keyboards".

Lustique

21 Dec 2017, 19:53

Findecanor wrote: Pfft. Fejsbook ...

.. and you know there is a "Vendors" subforum so you don't have to post the thread here in "Discussions » Keyboards".
Thankfully, the giveaway is done via Rafflecopter, where you only have to visit their Facebook page and don't need an account.

While I kind of understand why they're doing this via Facebook (I guess visits and likes = ‘free’ ads?), I hate it as well. Social media is a complete waste of time.

Varmilo

22 Dec 2017, 02:50

Oh, sorry, I really don't know the difference. Do you know how to move this post to "Vendors subforum"?
Thanks.

Varmilo

22 Dec 2017, 02:56

Lustique wrote:

Thankfully, the giveaway is done via Rafflecopter, where you only have to visit their Facebook page and don't need an account.

While I kind of understand why they're doing this via Facebook (I guess visits and likes = ‘free’ ads?), I hate it as well. Social media is a complete waste of time.
Thanks for your comment. This is very helpfully for me. I should learn more about this forum.
If you have any suggestions and advices, please feel free to let me know. I will try my best to improve myself and our products.
Thanks again.

Lustique

22 Dec 2017, 19:06

Varmilo wrote: Oh, sorry, I really don't know the difference. Do you know how to move this post to "Vendors subforum"?
Thanks.
I think only mods can do this. Maybe you could write a PM to one of the guys listed here?
Varmilo wrote: Thanks for your comment. This is very helpfully for me. I should learn more about this forum.
If you have any suggestions and advices, please feel free to let me know. I will try my best to improve myself and our products.
Thanks again.
No problem. I hope my comment didn't come across as rude or accusatory.

While I can't really go into detail, as I wasn't active for a few years, the atmosphere here is definitely different than on Reddit or Geekhack, and I think people here can sometimes also be a bit more ‘outspoken’ about certain things. To me it also seems that things like vintage keyboards and for instance the technical intricacies of keyboard switches (see for example your own thread about your new switches where there's already a discussion about whether your switches are actually magnetic-conductive instead of electro-capacitive) are much more prominent here than at least on Reddit.

Varmilo

27 Dec 2017, 07:27

Lustique wrote:
Varmilo wrote: Oh, sorry, I really don't know the difference. Do you know how to move this post to "Vendors subforum"?
Thanks.
I think only mods can do this. Maybe you could write a PM to one of the guys listed here?
Varmilo wrote: Thanks for your comment. This is very helpfully for me. I should learn more about this forum.
Thanks again.
No problem. I hope my comment didn't come across as rude or accusatory.

While I can't really go into detail, as I wasn't active for a few years, the atmosphere here is definitely different than on Reddit or Geekhack, and I think people here can sometimes also be a bit more ‘outspoken’ about certain things. To me it also seems that things like vintage keyboards and for instance the technical intricacies of keyboard switches (see for example your own thread about your new switches where there's already a discussion about whether your switches are actually magnetic-conductive instead of electro-capacitive) are much more prominent here than at least on Reddit.
That's fine.

I understand this is a very professional forum. We just want to share our professional and new desgin (Varmilo Contactless Electrostatic Capacitive Mechanical Keyboard )to everyone, and hopefully we can get some more professional opinions and suggestions. Sorry to bother everyone here.

Elrick

28 Dec 2017, 02:50

Varmilo wrote: I understand this is a very professional forum. We just want to share our professional and new desgin (Varmilo Contactless Electrostatic Capacitive Mechanical Keyboard )to everyone, and hopefully we can get some more professional opinions and suggestions. Sorry to bother everyone here.
"Professional" meaning - asking lots of questions, then YES this is that forum but if your looking for another "Spuiker-forum" then please try Geekhack because that is where felching becomes their highest privilege, to all Companies concerned ;) .

Never a bother to release any new style of Cherry MX designed switch but be aware that some here are very experienced in analyzing real unique designs with switches, so your switch has to enthrall them first before it receives any accolades.

Return to “Keyboards”