keyboard problems : I do know now! :)

green-squid

06 Mar 2018, 07:30

j0d1 wrote: You live in Hungary and you have a budget of 70$ USD.

You have plenty of choices on eBay. Here is one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/172694918303.

Shipping is ~42$USD (including import charges), make an offer for 28$USD instead of 55$USD and voilà!

It's not a plug and play unit but you seems to be open to repairs so...
That looks likr a great nofe M, but I'm looking for one with an ISO big enter key (forgot to mention).

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

06 Mar 2018, 12:32

green-squid wrote:
Blaise170 wrote: I'll tell you what lad, I'll look and see what I can scrounge up in my storage which I can get to you, shipped, for your max price. Speaking of which, what is your max?
Thank you for this offer, but I'm not in the US (even though I have been using $ as a way to express my budget here and tgere). Shipping would be cost prohibitive unfortunatley.
I'm aware, but there are some boards I need to sell anyways and I would be willing to cut the price down on one if it means getting a functional board in your hands. 8-)

green-squid

06 Mar 2018, 14:24

Blaise170 wrote:
green-squid wrote:
Blaise170 wrote: I'll tell you what lad, I'll look and see what I can scrounge up in my storage which I can get to you, shipped, for your max price. Speaking of which, what is your max?
Thank you for this offer, but I'm not in the US (even though I have been using $ as a way to express my budget here and tgere). Shipping would be cost prohibitive unfortunatley.
I'm aware, but there are some boards I need to sell anyways and I would be willing to cut the price down on one if it means getting a functional board in your hands. 8-)
Thank you! Though I would like to decrease the max price to $60, to stay within my limits. :)

Though I hope Wodan doesn't completely hate me now after my confusing mail.

green-squid

06 Mar 2018, 15:24

Wodan, if you see this, I am sorry.

snoopy

06 Mar 2018, 16:22

:lol:

you're a funny dude... Like I already told you, decide what you really want, prioritise, and then make decisions.

I can imagine all the mails to wodan... poor wodan :lol:

scottc

06 Mar 2018, 16:23

Yeah, poor Wodan. That's what he gets for trying to be nice. :lol:

green-squid

06 Mar 2018, 16:25

snoopy wrote: :lol:

you're a funny dude... Like I already told you, decide what you really want, prioritise, and then make decisions.

I can imagine all the mails to wodan... poor wodan :lol:
I can't say no to his offer, but I will see wheter he has something I want. And I have taken your advice ;)
Attachments
snoooper.png
snoooper.png (18.95 KiB) Viewed 1561 times

green-squid

06 Mar 2018, 16:28

scottc wrote: Yeah, poor Wodan. That's what he gets for trying to be nice. :lol:
What do you mean? I hope I did not make him feel bad. I didn't cuss him.

But he is right about the fact that I wasted his time. I will do better next time, I promise!

Return to “Keyboards”