Getting a hold of a new oval IBM Model M badge?

ShishHappens

08 Apr 2018, 22:05

Hi,

I've been doing a little research and I came across a few group buys run a couple of years ago to remake/reproduce IBM Model M badges to replace the original ones. I know unicomp sells the lock light stickers but even then they only sell the normal pearl ones or the ugly (IMO) newer unicomp ones, and even then I don't need a lock light sticker I need a new oval IBM badge.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this something that other people have been wanting as well as myself?

Thanks

JP!

08 Apr 2018, 22:21

Are you looking for the black industrial badge or like the grey or blue badge? Also do you have a full size M or a Space Saver M?

wobbled

09 Apr 2018, 00:36

these are all I have left, ran out of original Beige and Blue original IBM badges, all these are industrial replicas for full size M's (No SSK's)
20180408_233211.jpg
20180408_233211.jpg (4.44 MiB) Viewed 2680 times
PM if interested, I am in Yorkshire UK too!
When i run out, I'll order in a 100 or so more and keep permanent stock in case anyone needs them in the future. Also trying to get hold of the SSK order numbers so I can order some of those in as well

ShishHappens

09 Apr 2018, 15:41

wobbled wrote: these are all I have left, ran out of original Beige and Blue original IBM badges, all these are industrial replicas for full size M's (No SSK's)
20180408_233211.jpg
When i run out, I'll order in a 100 or so more and keep permanent stock in case anyone needs them in the future. Also trying to get hold of the SSK order numbers so I can order some of those in as well
That's convenient, just sent a PM

Chernobog

09 Feb 2019, 14:53

PM'd!

Chernobog

09 Feb 2019, 14:57

Hi!

I would love to purchase two of those badges from you Wobbled, how much for two black badges with silver logo plus shipping to sweden? I'm new to deskthority and it seems like a cant send you a PM for some reason.

yuk228

27 Apr 2019, 18:14

Hi wobbled,

Sorry to dig out old post. PM is banned for new joiner so cannot send you PM. Appreciate if you can sell me 3 pieces of oval shape silver words on black badge of full size model M as shown. If ok, please contact via my mail yuk228@gmail.com

Thanks

Wazrach

27 Apr 2019, 18:47

wobbled wrote:
09 Apr 2018, 00:36
these are all I have left, ran out of original Beige and Blue original IBM badges, all these are industrial replicas for full size M's (No SSK's)
20180408_233211.jpg
They're really pretty! If I used Ms I would buy some!

I'm having a custom badge made for my F122 which comes in a week. I'll be sure to take pictures when I get it. :P

(whoops, I just realised the age of this post)

Return to “Keyboards”