Need Help Identifying This Switch


02 Jun 2018, 08:39


I'm trying to identify this switch that I found at a local electronics store. There are over 100 of this switch, so I'm thinking of ways to use them.

I did a continuity test on the switch, and it is a DPST switch. With a crappy microscope, I was able to read the only identification I can find on this switch: "180 STAT 15"

I tried all combinations of that on Google, but came up with nothing. I don't think it is made to be used for keyboard use.
vlcsnap-2018-06-01-20h18m31s051.png (414.69 KiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_8681.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_8682.JPG (715 KiB) Viewed 427 times

User avatar
chip chop

10 Jun 2018, 22:06

It could be read as ISOSTAT 15, I cannot find that switch but plenty on Google on ISOSTAT. Hope this helps.


11 Jun 2018, 14:57

You may be right! It could be "ISO" and not "180". Cool! That should head me in the right direction.

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”