Keyboard Haul Photos

lumpybutt33

10 Oct 2018, 18:55

I wanted to share some of my haul photos. All the keyboards in these photos are now all fully refurbished and cleaned. Next steps for me right now are to get more, sell some that I'll never use or have dupes of, build some keyboard storage in the garage, and to convert a few into USB (waiting for some supplies to come in the mail). It feels really good to bring these back to life and I often think about how lucky I am to have these great pieces of hardware. They really dont build them like they used to.
Album Here: https://imgur.com/a/Re4GIFM

hansichen

10 Oct 2018, 19:16

Nice keebs ( :P ), especially this rebranded Model F in the last picture.

lumpybutt33

10 Oct 2018, 19:42

hansichen wrote: Nice keebs ( :P ), especially this rebranded Model F in the last picture.
Thanks! more info on that one here: keyboards-f2/need-help-identifying-this ... 19869.html

Pumaeggs

12 Oct 2018, 01:20

oh man those are some nice looking boards. Could you give some more information about the one with the blue switches? They look like some sort of hall effects to me but i cant be sure

lumpybutt33

12 Oct 2018, 01:41

Pumaeggs wrote: oh man those are some nice looking boards. Could you give some more information about the one with the blue switches? They look like some sort of hall effects to me but i cant be sure
More info on that one here: keyboards-f2/trying-to-identify-micro-s ... 19868.html
Still for sale. The person who won the auction didnt pay so im re-listing it soon along with many others.

Return to “Keyboards”