Well that's embarrassingxxhellfirexx wrote: ↑16 May 2019, 08:29Isn't the other Fujitsu keyboard you purchased membrane as well?snacksthecat wrote: ↑16 May 2019, 01:20Sorry if it's obvious -- What is this key switch?
It's linear and very very smooth. When I took the keyboard out of the box and tried it out I assumed it was Fujitsu leaf springs but I thought those were discrete switches. This is a membrane keyboard so now I'm confused.
- Location: USA
- Main keyboard: IBM SSK (typing) / Custom 75% Zealio (gaming)
- Main mouse: BenQ ZOWIE EC1-A
- Favorite switch: Dampened Cream Alps (minus dampeners)
- DT Pro Member: 0205
- Location: Bay Area CA
- Main keyboard: Monterey K104
- Main mouse: Logitech Optical
- Favorite switch: Alps Blue
- DT Pro Member: -
I was digging through my storage and found this. The switches are MX mount, sort of, with a vertical blade on the stem and small horizontal cross extensions. There is no upper housing. Yes, the contacts are completely exposed. What the heck are these switches? They feel awful, just curious as to what they are?
- DSCN0401.JPG (804.92 KiB) Viewed 95 times
- DSCN0398.JPG (807.37 KiB) Viewed 95 times