Weird qume keyboard found


16 Nov 2018, 03:39 ... -l1600.jpg
The listing says it is a "Vintage Qume Terminal Keyboard QVT-101+" but I can't find many references to it on the internet. Does anybody know about this keyboard? how much is it worth and what are the switches like?

User avatar
Alps Aficionado

16 Nov 2018, 03:50

I mean its rubberdome, you can tell by the picture. also nice name... if only it were true

User avatar

16 Nov 2018, 18:28

It's so ugly that I almost want it. Sorta.

User avatar

16 Nov 2018, 18:37

I have one one my site ... board.html. They are discrete rubberdomes.

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”