Order Custom Cherry MX-Mounted Keycaps

zanneth

31 Mar 2019, 03:51

Hello keyboard fans.

I'm looking for a way to order a large amount of custom keycaps (approximately 213 keys) for a keyboard that I am building using Cherry MX switches.

I would like the standard ANSI set plus a couple dozen other keys with my own labels.

I don't need terribly fancy graphics but I would like high-quality printed keycaps with a color/typeface of my choosing.

Where is the best place to order something like this?

Thanks!

Anakey

31 Mar 2019, 11:46

the only place i know that would do custom printed keycaps would be WASD though the quality is questionable from what gets reported.

depletedvespene

31 Mar 2019, 13:56

zanneth wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 03:51
Hello keyboard fans.

I'm looking for a way to order a large amount of custom keycaps (approximately 213 keys) for a keyboard that I am building using Cherry MX switches.

I would like the standard ANSI set plus a couple dozen other keys with my own labels.

I don't need terribly fancy graphics but I would like high-quality printed keycaps with a color/typeface of my choosing.

Where is the best place to order something like this?

Thanks!
I recently had this dyesubbed set custom made by https://www.etsy.com/shop/DecentKeyboards for one of my national layout projects, and I'm pretty happy with the results.
Custom dye-subbing on Model M keycaps.
Custom dye-subbing on Model M keycaps.
ib2.JPG (71.76 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

Findecanor

31 Mar 2019, 14:13

Anakey wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 11:46
the only place i know that would do custom printed keycaps would be WASD though the quality is questionable from what gets reported.
Max Keyboard does individual keycaps. They do colour, and backlight keys.

Return to “Keyboards”