Cherry MY-3100 SELLING BRAND NEW!!!

Makoohr

15 May 2019, 12:39

3xcherry
Last edited by Makoohr on 14 Dec 2021, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

Makoohr

15 May 2019, 13:08

😃
Attachments
IMG-20190503-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20190503-WA0017.jpg (160.51 KiB) Viewed 10892 times

photekq
Cherry Picker

11 Jun 2019, 05:19

I purchased all three of Marko's SBUs on the 31st of May. Since then, I haven't heard back from him once. Throughout the whole buying process he tried his best to make me pay with Skrill, which has no chargebacks.

I've just learned that he's been trying to sell more SBUs to other people, and has successfully sold at least one board. He's told the other buyer that he doesn't have money to ship his keyboard. Seems like a clear trend of overselling and lack of response.

Please, don't buy anything off this guy. If you've already bought something: get ready to do a chargeback if you don't hear anything from him soon.

Makoohr

16 Dec 2021, 21:42

And why didn’t you write down or even edit that you got refund and i backed out from sell…keyboards are still with me carefuly stored..😅

zrrion

16 Dec 2021, 21:47

damn, that's a decent necropost

photekq
Cherry Picker

16 Dec 2021, 22:03

Makoohr wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 21:42
And why didn’t you write down or even edit that you got refund and i backed out from sell…keyboards are still with me carefuly stored..😅
I didn't think to update the topic because you disappeared completely from the forum, after ignoring my last messages to you in 2019.

I of course received a refund via Paypal, since I had buyer protection, and you didn't ship what I had paid for. I didn't lose any money here, I only wanted to warn people of what you were doing: selling more than you had, and not shipping what had been paid for.

Also, sorry, but it's not truthful of you to say that you "backed out" of the sale. You never told me such a thing, you just ignored me.

Muirium
µ

16 Dec 2021, 22:16

An effective necro. It truly summoned the dead!

Makoohr

16 Dec 2021, 22:35

I’m sorry that i did stupid move, but only thing that was matter to me at that time was that you got your refund, so no one lose anything. I said i was sorry and then i just didn’t want to sell them so i back out from selling them at all despite my stupid moves. Once again im sorry for all inconvenience.

TheInverseKey

16 Dec 2021, 22:38

Makoohr wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 22:35
I’m sorry that i did stupid move, but only thing that was matter to me at that time was that you got your refund, so no one lose anything. I said i was sorry and then i just didn’t want to sell them so i back out from selling them at all despite my stupid moves. Once again im sorry for all inconvenience.

raoulduke-esq

16 Dec 2021, 22:43

Having to file a claim through PayPal under buyer protection for items not shipped is not the same as "getting a refund" imo...

Getting a refund is "I changed my mind- here's your money back," whereas invoking PayPal buyer protection is a last resort when someone is trying to screw you over or stops responding and never ships your items.

Makoohr

16 Dec 2021, 22:55

I clicked in my paypal acc to confirm refund so i was involved in some way despite he was the one who claim a file. I just gave up on selling when i need to ship them, i still have them. If he lost money in some way i will pay him back no problem.

Muirium
µ

16 Dec 2021, 23:12

raoulduke-esq wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 22:43
Having to file a claim through PayPal under buyer protection for items not shipped is not the same as "getting a refund" imo...

Getting a refund is "I changed my mind- here's your money back," whereas invoking PayPal buyer protection is a last resort when someone is trying to screw you over or stops responding and never ships your items.
Correct.

tklonly

17 Jan 2022, 23:04

Hi, is this still available?

Return to “Keyboards”