- Location: United States of America
- Main keyboard: NMB RT8255+
I’m pretty new to this so don’t judge me , but I was wondering if someone could help me convert this Mai Basic 4 Keyboard. It has Fujitsu Leaf Spring.
- image.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 508 times
- image.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 508 times
- image.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 508 times
- Location: USA
- Main keyboard: IBM SSK (typing) / Custom 75% Zealio (gaming)
- Main mouse: BenQ ZOWIE EC1-A
- Favorite switch: Dampened Cream Alps (minus dampeners)
- DT Pro Member: 0205
Hi Nina, I took a shot at the same thing a few months back but could not convert it at a comms level. You could however replace the controller and convert it that way. If you need some examples or help let me know.