Input Club Beamspring-like? new board

TheLagMaker

11 Feb 2020, 16:23

tron wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 04:09
I talked to a couple people on Discord that tried the Silo beam switch prototypes. They reported it feels a bit more like click bar and quite a bit different vs the IBM design. I guess that makes sense when you shrink everything down so much. Lets hope they improve the final version before launch.
I've got a bad feeling about this...

John Doe

11 Feb 2020, 16:25

TheLagMaker wrote:
tron wrote:
I talked to a couple people on Discord that tried the Silo beam switch prototypes. They reported it feels a bit more like click bar and quite a bit different vs the IBM design. I guess that makes sense when you shrink everything down so much. Lets hope they improve the final version before launch.
How bad?😅

TheLagMaker

11 Feb 2020, 19:13

John Doe wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 16:25
TheLagMaker wrote:
tron wrote:
How bad?😅
Bad, like: those IC guys are chasing 2 big beasts at the same time, and this promising disturbance of the Force seems to promise a bit too much :mrgreen: .

Return to “Keyboards”