Typing Demo XL - Light Strike Libra linear (Razer Huntsman TE)

Chyros

17 Dec 2019, 11:19

As requested, a TDXL of my Razer Huntsman. Aprt from being turbo hyperactive, it's actually a really nice board xD . Hope you enjoy the video! :)

Rezene

17 Dec 2019, 14:09

They ruined this keyboard with such high actuation a shame.

Ilostmytoeinvietnam

17 Dec 2019, 17:34

I have heard this board in person, I love how clacky the board is, and it is semi deep. However, I would never buy one, as holy moly, it actuated with the weight of my fingers on the home row. This friend is a pretty aggressive typer, so I suggested that he might wanna spring swap with something a little heavier, but even at that, I don’t know if that would fix the problem with the actuation being so high. Love how smooth it is tho.

Chyros

18 Dec 2019, 07:56

Ilostmytoeinvietnam wrote:
17 Dec 2019, 17:34
I have heard this board in person, I love how clacky the board is, and it is semi deep. However, I would never buy one, as holy moly, it actuated with the weight of my fingers on the home row. This friend is a pretty aggressive typer, so I suggested that he might wanna spring swap with something a little heavier, but even at that, I don’t know if that would fix the problem with the actuation being so high. Love how smooth it is tho.
You can't spring swap Libra switches.

Return to “Keyboards”