Unicomp Ultra Classic dropping rivets too quickly...

gianni

21 Aug 2020, 00:33

The really worrying thing is that the new ssk won't sell very well (it won't), so any innovation that we've seen in the last years ends here. I think that most of its popularity arises from word of mouth, from the fact that it's a rare keyboard and that everyone brags about owning one.

The ISO one will be available well after the ANSI one. If I find a way to silence it a little bit (more than with the floss mod) I'll probably buy it.

Anyway, going back to the topic, unicomp engineers don't want to fix a flaw discovered 30 years ago. That's laziness. It's probably an indicator of a state of mind that involves other products too?

Elrick

21 Aug 2020, 03:33

gianni wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 00:33
Anyway, going back to the topic, unicomp engineers don't want to fix a flaw discovered 30 years ago. That's laziness. It's probably an indicator of a state of mind that involves other products too?
Like I said, they're content in being a 3-Legged Dog, to limp along forever more :( .

Almost like they're predestined to end up on that Freeway, transfixed at that 18 wheeler coming for them.

Jacobalbertus1

25 Aug 2020, 16:33

i would say at the price that you can get a unicomp at it is fine also you try finding a good method to put it together that dose not cost alot tand take a lot of time to do also for parts they are a lifesaver prevented a few partouts at this point using them

Return to “Keyboards”