- 175px-SMK_G2_MX_linear_--_top.jpg (4.22 KiB) Viewed 216 times
- Location: UK
- Main keyboard: AEK
- Main mouse: Logitec MX
- Favorite switch: ALPS Salmon
I have one as a loose switch. They're pretty smooth. Not a fan of linear though tbh, only bought them as I was curious if you could swap in alps mount SMK click leaves. I just can't for the life of me open them reliably.
- Location: United States
- Main keyboard: Omnikey/work, rotation/home
- Main mouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Favorite switch: ALPS SKCC Cream
- DT Pro Member: -
I have a few nos ones and they aren't lubed, I'm pretty sure harvested ones are. The source for the nos ones probably got some really late production switches where they had decided to forgo lubing. Without lube they are scratchy so unless you are harvesting or plan to June them yourself they aren't that great.