Best budget mechanical keyboard?

hellothere

25 Oct 2020, 22:11

deleted
Last edited by hellothere on 25 Oct 2020, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

Darkshado

25 Oct 2020, 22:12

Copying a three year old Reddit post are we? https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyb ... _keyboard/

hellothere

25 Oct 2020, 22:54

deleted
Last edited by hellothere on 25 Oct 2020, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

zrrion

25 Oct 2020, 22:59

why are you responding to a spam bot after people pointed out that op a copy/paste from reddit?

hellothere

25 Oct 2020, 23:01

* Deep breath *

> Copying a three year old Reddit post are we? https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyb ... _keyboard/
I don't know if you were referring to me with this, but no, I do my own posting. I don't believe I've ever posted on r/mk.

> why are you responding to a spam bot after people pointed out that op a copy/paste from reddit?
Because a) Darkshado posted the above comment while I was working on my other post and b) I have no idea how you or Darkshado determined that OP is a spambot. I'm absolutely serious: post here or PM me.

Darkshado

25 Oct 2020, 23:46

No worries, we had a bit of a race going on it seems, will reply via PM for the rest.

Mazian

26 Oct 2020, 02:18

For the benefit of other readers: a lot of the recent spam accounts follow the same pattern of starting a thread with a copy-and-paste post from Reddit, and then some time later, editing in spam links. If you see a new thread posing a question from a new and one-post account, it's worth doing a quick search of that text to see if it's a copy. Some of them are genuine new posters, but definitely not all of them!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

26 Oct 2020, 07:02

Mazian wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 02:18
[…]If you see a new thread posing a question from a new and one-post account, it's worth doing a quick search of that text to see if it's a copy. Some of them are genuine new posters, but definitely not all of them!
And if you find out it's such a copy-paste, of course hit the exclamation mark icon above the post to report it.

Yasu0

26 Oct 2020, 19:14

If this thread stays up... TG3 BLT KBA if you're looking for a LOOOOW budget compact format linear. It is an "unique" format yes.. but seriously its a decently built unit for what you can buy them for. Some of them even have really smooth mx blacks in them in my experience. Most have scratchiness though. It varies.

I vote for these spam threads to get deleted entirely.. if possible.

Return to “Keyboards”