Damn I'm smart.
You'll get pics alright.

huttala

22 Apr 2012, 17:29

And here's some pics.
¤#"?)&%/!?&/?!&!? Cherry.... ¤)"!?#%(/?!"/&?!&#%¤"

ripster

22 Apr 2012, 17:46

Oh. I was hoping you got your corsair keyboard.

Yeah,that wont' work.

Go tap a 5V line - run in serial two leds (not recommended) or load up on resistors. Not a fun mod.

And the Cherry Corp engineer that designed in those flimsy paper ribbon cables should be shot.

huttala

22 Apr 2012, 18:17

ripster wrote:And the Cherry Corp engineer that designed in those flimsy paper ribbon cables should be shot.
Amen....

And the Corsair board won't arrive untill tomorrow or tuesday, as I said before.
When I get it I'll take loads of pics, and probably do the mod before someone gets to tell me it's not possible. I'm kind of an trail and error guy.. :geek:

ripster

22 Apr 2012, 18:19

Trial and error.

I never say impossible. I'm an American.

huttala

24 Apr 2012, 15:31

ARgh!!

The board is late, I have all the LED's ready for it, and some other caps that probably will fit just fine. Can't wait for the board to come so I can put ergoclears and leds in it. :geek:

huttala

24 Apr 2012, 16:10

Anyway, IF the corsair K60 doesn't have anything that can power the LEDs, what and where can I get something that does power up the leds from an USB port, can't find anything in Sweden and I don't know what to search for in english.

Thanks!

EDIT: Meh, better to do another thread with another topic, this has gone very offtopic.

off

24 Apr 2012, 17:11

or add your new question to the title ;)
there's already some info here, better to not spread it methinks

Return to “Keyboards”