Ducky one 2 macro delay too long

jumpifzero

25 Nov 2020, 17:33

Hey guys!

Just got a ducky one 2 tkl, so far loving it, except for macro functionality.

Is there a way to set the macro to replay instantly? By default macros replay at the speed you typed them.

From what I get from the manual I have to press FN+1 to specify the shortest delay possible between every single key in the macro. This is annoying to record but ok, can live with it.

However, even in the shortest delay the macro replays quite slowly..., it's almost faster if I typed it myself which kinda defeats the purpose of a macro. Is there a way to set the delay between keys to be 0?

Do I need a custom firmware?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

phwog_

01 Dec 2020, 19:51

I don't have a ducky, (and definitely nobody on this forum does either) but I will say that there is a software called qmk which is made for keyboards with a qmk controller. if that is something that you really need you can buy a keyboard or pcb that has a qmk controller on it. something like most drop keyboards has qmk support, but those keyboards, as well as the ducky keyboards, aren't the best if I am frank. so it would be worth it in my opinion to make a custom keyboard with qmk functionality. if you don't wanna do that, another option is something like most gaming keyboards have a working macro functionality.

Return to “Keyboards”