Need help with new Model F keyboard

pandrew

14 Mar 2021, 02:49

Muirium wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 15:01
Flip those around and it's looking mighty fine!
Fixes pushed, please try again. You will need yet again a new util build for compatibility.
Muirium wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 15:01
oh, they do all work *before* running the tools. But they're all disabled after quitting, including Cmd+Tab.
How are you quitting the tools?
If you are quitting by killing it, then it makes sense that it won't work afterwards, cause the tools would have to send a command to the keyboard saying "start working as a normal keyboard again, please". If you prevent it from sending that command, it won't work as a normal keyboard until you unplug and replug it (or you re-open the tools, and close them properly).
You should close the tools by pressing the 'x' buttons on the windows. (or if you're using a titling window manager, you can hit right click on the window, and there's a context menu to close it). If you close it this way, and it's still not working that could suggest a problem. Let me know if this works.

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2021, 12:18

This is me om the Kishsaver right mow amd as you cam see there's still several swapped keys. I'll make a fresh list im a momemt.

I'm om Mac, rummimg M1 Arm Big Sur, usimg XMIT's latest Imtel build: commit 571f9c777 with his build fixes. I always quit the tools properly usimg Commamd+Q etc. mo force quit. Amd every time I rum the utils, the Kishsaver fails to reactivate umtil I quit the util amd umplug/plug the keyboard agaim. That wake commamd seems to be gettimg lost.

Amyway, I'll switch to my laptop keyboard mow to make the list of jumbled keys!

Edit: Actually, this blockimg behaviour ism't 100%. I cam quit the utility adm the board will returm. Seems to work better (maybe?) whem I quit usimg the mouse amd mot the Mac's keyboard.

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2021, 12:35

Okay, this is imterestimg. The util's Keypress Momitor disagrees with the OS.

This table is how the Keypress Momitor sees it:

Press > Get
S X
X S
D F
F D
G H
H G
J K
K J
/ '
' /
; L
L ;
Return Hidden pad under ANSI Left Shift

If I select LAYOUT_ansi_regular_shift_split_backspace them Left Shift doesm't work either, as it's firimg the wromg pad umder that wide AMSI key.

But clearly my typimg om the Kishsaver right mow is mot as badly jumbled! So let's just type a set text. Every lime of the keyboard:

1234567890-=\`
qwertyuiop[]
asdfghjkl;'
zxcvbmm,./

Aha! All the mods work fime. It really is just the missimg letter betweem M amd O which I obviously cam't type here! Both M amd M are beimg read by the host as M!

Maybe I meed amother mew build of the tools to clear up the weirdmess im Keypress Momitor. But my missimg M seems to be a basic error im the umderlyimg defimitiom file om your web comfigurator. Phew!

Edit: Oh, this is weird! Keypress Monitor detects M and N just fine, properly separated and mapped to their right places. But the USB output to the host does not!

In summary: I obviously need a fresh rebuild of the tools to catchup with the Kishsaver layout fix, and maybe there's a bug in the definition that's accidentally mapping both M and N to M. Weird the tool can see it when the host can't.

pandrew

14 Mar 2021, 16:39

Muirium wrote:
The util's Keypress Momitor disagrees with the OS.
In summary: I obviously need a fresh rebuild of the tools to catchup with the Kishsaver layout fix
Yes, this is expected, I did say "You will need yet again a new util build for compatibility."
The matrix position to physical key position mapping is hardcoded into the util build. That's why if you're using the old version, then you will see the old wrong mapping in keypress monitor/signal level monitor.
@XMIT, could you re-build the util again?
Muirium wrote:
Both M amd M are beimg read by the host as M!
, and maybe there's a bug in the definition that's accidentally mapping both M and N to M. Weird the tool can see it when the host can't.
I double-checked my layout macros, and the picture from kishy.ca, and this time I don't see anything obviously wrong around the N and M keys.

Could you double-check that the keymap you have built is correct, and you haven't accidentally put an M key in the N key position? Or if you don't have the keymap anymore, then just try building a firmware again from scratch?

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2021, 16:43

Well I'll be a baboon's spanked backside:

Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 3.42.23 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 3.42.23 pm.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 10308 times
Looks like we are good to go! :lol:

Now that's fixed, I'll go grab the keyboard and try again. This is my update, note the Shifts: the idea is to do Shift + Shift > Caps Lock via a layer where they're both mapped as that same key.

Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 3.50.37 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 3.50.37 pm.jpg (106.26 KiB) Viewed 10301 times
Don't know how well that will behave with the "magic" combination, meanwhile; but it works on my TMK powered HHKB.

Another thing I'm thinking of is trying mouse keys, too. They'll need some cunning to reach. Maybe hold both those Control keys on the left to make a momentary layer… if I can figure out how!

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2021, 17:34

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Ah, that's better! The Original Gangster is back!

My Shift + Shift shenanigans didn't work, however. Just press either Shift and you wind up locked in that layer. (This could have been in play earlier, too. I've been juggling those keys a lot.) So I'm still in search of a way to manage layers beyond the obvious dedicated momentary Fn key. But I've got the basics nailed now, and it's a relief to be back on my apex Model F!

Another thing I'm still looking for is a way to handle Escape / ` so I get my Escape when it's pressed alone, ` when pressed with Command±Shift (for window cycling), but Escape again when pressed with Command + Option (aka Alt) for bringing up the Force Quit control. Right now, any modifiers present will turn it to ` which is good for window cycling but not for Force Quit. I need an exception for Command + Alt specifically. Because I'm needy!

Thanks for putting up with me Pandrew!

pandrew

14 Mar 2021, 18:01

Your remaining questions are not specific to my port of qmk, but apply to all qmk keyboards. While I could probably figure these out, I am super low on time, and I much prefer to refer you to upstream QMK support, and for me to handle issues specific to my port only. They have a discord, where you can ask questions.

I really don't know how to handle the two shift keys together.

Regarding the esc/` multi-behaviour you might want to try doing macros, and sending different keycodes based on the state of modifier keys. This all involves compiling the firmware locally and writing a bit of C code.

Again asking qmk-specific experts, might yield better advice.

Muirium
µ

14 Mar 2021, 18:25

Understood! I owe you a good shot of Scotland’s finest for your work on this. My beamspring is waiting its turn next. :lol:

I’m asking generally. Should any of you guys know how to do my ‘ Esc and double Shift magicks: I’m all pointy ears. :D

To be honest, I don’t really understand the differences between TMK and QMK. So my assumptions I can do the same tricks as on my Hasu HHKB are flawed.

Muirium
µ

15 Mar 2021, 00:47

AT is working beautifully now too, right down to the CAPS LOCK light. Love the little sequence of LED flashes when the firmware is writing, too. Now let's see about that beamer…

`12346778890-90-=-0-ashdjklgjjkjgkljkl;jjjjdhhhf;;;fll\kkkfjjjfa'j'afhhhhkjkdkklkklklklkl!!!@@#$^&*)
1234567890-=
asdfghjkl;'\`~~~~~~~`!@#$%^&*()_+~

Oh wow! The beast breathes! Not quite perfectly yet, but I think I've an idea what's going on. I'll go inside and reseat the controller card.
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 12.04.20 am.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 12.04.20 am.jpg (121.59 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
It's a joy to hear it again. Been boxed for years as I never had solid reliability with Xwhatsit's single threshold system. But the keys that work now are adamant!

pandrew

15 Mar 2021, 05:33

What's the status of the beamspring keyboard?
Can you send a screenshot of the signal level monitor?
If you are using a modern style blue connector, when re-seating the card make sure that the centers of the pins are aligned. (and not the card edge site to the wall of the hole in the connector. The hole is the connector is wider)
Also be aware that some modern connectors are far too loose. You can sometimes improve it by putting a small piece of paper into the connector while pushing in the card, on the opposite side of where the contacts are. You seem to be having trouble with rows? So 4 rows are connected on the right side and top, so put a small piece of paper in the bottom there. 16 columns are connected on the bottom and on the left side of the keyboard, so if you need a piece of paper there too, you should have it on top.
If your sense pcb has plated through vias on each pin (only some sense PCBs have that), then it doesn't matter on which side you insert the paper.

Andrei

Muirium
µ

15 Mar 2021, 10:27

I'm in…
reporting for duty.jpg
reporting for duty.jpg (287.65 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
Much better now! I remember the issue with this beamer of mine: Xwhatsit's card isn't well shaped to the edge connector on my sense PCB. Some pics to illustrate:
overview.jpg
overview.jpg (758.52 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
oblique.jpg
oblique.jpg (696.74 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
The right hand side of the sense PCB jjust isn't cut as deep for the connector as the left, so Xwhatsit's controller sits a bit uneasily. A few years in storage, and no surprise it wasn't fully in when I pulled it out yesterday. A little manual adjustment and it's working perfectly now!
side connector.jpg
side connector.jpg (683.23 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
top connector.jpg
top connector.jpg (803.21 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
I'm kinda tempted to file a slot in the Xwhatsit's edge connector, just to let it sit deeper. But so far, so good. It's not particularly loose, but it's not ideal.

Just for reference: here's the levels after a full key mash.
monster mash.jpg
monster mash.jpg (432.94 KiB) Viewed 10172 times
The reason I put my beamspring away was MACHINE GUN FIRE whenever its levels went all wrong. So far, typing this post and testing, your sense system is 100% perfect, so no worries now! No ghosting, no multiple fires, all signal: no noise. Amazing work! My beamspring is restored! Thanks again to you, Pandrew!

But, uh, how do you toggle the solenoid? I know I could pull its cable, but I like to be able to toggle it on and off at will. Right now, it's firing on every keypress and I'm getting a headache! :lol:

pandrew

15 Mar 2021, 10:38

I recommend cutting a slot.
Ever since I first figured out out that the card edge is a symmetrical on some keyboards, I started cutting a slot into to all of my controllers, see this comment of mine:
viewtopic.php?p=473635#p473635

For solenoid there are keys such as HPT_TOG, and other HPT_ keycodes mentioned in the qmk documentation. They can be added onto one of your function layers. In configurator you have to use the "any" key for that.

Muirium
µ

15 Mar 2021, 10:41

Peace at last! :D

I did indeed go check the docs as you were writing, and have a nice HPT_TOG via the ANY key for administrating keyboard painkiller as required! :lol:

As for slot cutting, yes, I'll give it a go. A big hefty board like this wants to be battle hardened all round. The card slots in so nicely but for that single edge of modern plastic.

Here's my layout for anyone interested: Layer 0.
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 9.55.46 am.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 9.55.46 am.jpg (117.63 KiB) Viewed 10148 times
And HHKB-style function Layer 1.
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 9.56.12 am.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 9.56.12 am.jpg (113.82 KiB) Viewed 10148 times
Just so I don't go crazy trying to adapt to that pretty square of arrow keys!

Muirium
µ

15 Mar 2021, 20:58

Time for some filing.
IMG_6867.jpg
IMG_6867.jpg (271.4 KiB) Viewed 10106 times
Fairly precise, if I may toot my own trumpet.
IMG_6865.jpg
IMG_6865.jpg (301.95 KiB) Viewed 10106 times
And how does it lie?
IMG_6864.jpg
IMG_6864.jpg (311.11 KiB) Viewed 10106 times
Much better.

I still have the original IBM controller (and huge metal fixed cable) whose plastic connector actually has notches on *both* ends. They simply used another part which needed no particular care.

JP!

17 Mar 2021, 16:13

Brilliant job 8-)

Muirium
µ

17 Mar 2021, 16:15

Thanks. :D

Old pilot's saying: Any µ restoration you can walk away from is a good restoration. Pretty sure I've still got all my fingers here.

Muirium
µ

20 Mar 2021, 00:56

Back on the Kishsaver: I remembered its beeper. Just included a HPT_TOG key for it, too; but no dice. (Yes, I turned the volume dial up on the back!) However: putting it into bootloader does indeed emit a constant BEEP until the flashing is done. It's alarming and pretty cool, actually! So the pieces are there.

The documentation doesn't mention the Kishsaver's (or any other) beeper. Guess it's not handled quite the same as the beamer's solenoid. In Xwhatsit's GUI they're considered identical.

Miscellaneous note: the utility doesn't like some USB hubs. Hook the boards up on my Dell monitor, and though they'll show, they will not enter bootloader, and the other modes have trouble starting, too. But plug them into a USB port on my Thunderbolt dock and they're good to go. When in doubt: try a different USB port.

marfrit

10 May 2021, 10:42

Hi,

I am running pandrew's qmk on my ultra compact new f77. The '0' key does not register if I repeatedly push it in quick succession, single keypresses are fine 95% of the time. Reseated the keycap and wiggled the spring already. Is this likely a calibration/ software issue or should I get out my iFixit kit?

Muirium
µ

10 May 2021, 12:36

Sounds mechanical to me. You may well need to go in and take a look. At least you don't have crumbly foam to worry about with a new model. :D

But first, try this…

Signal wise: you can actually go look at them when running Pandrew's firmware. Here's a screencap of the tools showing the levels in my beamspring.

Watch the numbers moving while you press and release keys. The middle figure is the live value right this instant. You can get a good sense as to the signal strength from hitting / holding the key, and comparing it to its better behaved neighbours.

marfrit

10 May 2021, 14:30

Stupid question - where exactly do I find the signal level monitor?

Bjerrk

10 May 2021, 14:34

marfrit wrote:
10 May 2021, 14:30
Stupid question - where exactly do I find the signal level monitor?
Do you have a local copy of the QMK repository? If so, this is where to find it:

Code: Select all

qmk_firmware/keyboards/xwhatsit/util/util/util
(Yes, seriously, the executable is called util and it's in a directory called util within a directory called util)

This then brings up the utility for xwhatsit running QMK firmware, which has, among other neat things, the Signal Level Monitor and Keypress Monitor.

marfrit

10 May 2021, 14:55

Thanks! Yes, repeated key strokes only go from 124 to 128. I'll investigate.

Muirium
µ

10 May 2021, 16:22

Yeah, it's mechanical then. Something up with the flipper's movement.

As for the util/util/util utility… XMIT made the Mac version for me. I renamed it to QMK Utility the second I downloaded it, and gave it a nice icon I made for Xwhatsit's Utility back in the day.
Spoiler:
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 3.20.25 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 3.20.25 pm.jpg (71.23 KiB) Viewed 9395 times
No icon: no service! I'm a Mac user, damnit! :lol:

Bjerrk

10 May 2021, 16:36

Nice logo! But IBM? What's that again? Insolent Bowel Movements?

Good idea on the shortcut. Substantially more normal than what I apparently did, which is write a README.TXT file for myself and put it in my QMK folder, to remember how to do all the stuff (I just re-discovered the file when looking for the util/util/util util :P )

marfrit

10 May 2021, 17:40

I opened the pcb assembly, cleaned stuff and now its working fine.
Not entirely convinced by the way the thing is opened.

Muirium
µ

10 May 2021, 17:43

marfrit wrote:
Yay!
Whuh?

Bjerrk

10 May 2021, 17:48

marfrit wrote:
Seems to me you're far from the first to say this regarding the (otherwise phenomenal) new model f.
Usually it comes down to the electrical tape on the controller being pierced and shorting, though.
How so?

marfrit

10 May 2021, 20:23

Bjerrk wrote:
10 May 2021, 17:48
marfrit wrote:
Seems to me you're far from the first to say this regarding the (otherwise phenomenal) new model f.
Usually it comes down to the electrical tape on the controller being pierced and shorting, though.
In retrospect, wiggling the flipper with tweezers probably would have been enough to get the key to register properly.
How so?
One of the tabs has to be bent in order to separate the front and back plate and that feels like something that can't be done very often. Other tabs might need bending too https://youtu.be/xaa23N9JDBs?t=70

But I am not an engineer, so.

"Tight is followed by broken" or, in german "Nach fest kommt ab" ;)

Edit: okay, just found out it is the original mechanism to fix the back- and barrelplate.

Muirium
µ

03 Feb 2022, 11:28

Reminded by Madhias over here, I realise I've a few updates to make back in this thread about how my QMK Beamspring is handling. I've learned a few things since I last wrote, see.

So here's my config, as it now stands, in all its multi-layered facets:

Base layer:
µ3276 layer 0.jpg
µ3276 layer 0.jpg (90.48 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
HHKB-style navigation layer: hold Fn
µ3276 layer 1.jpg
µ3276 layer 1.jpg (96.11 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
SSK-style numpad layer: press Fn + Q to toggle
µ3276 layer 2.jpg
µ3276 layer 2.jpg (89.79 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Mouse keys layer: press Fn + W to toggle
µ3276 layer 3.jpg
µ3276 layer 3.jpg (101.96 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Firmware layer: hold Fn + Space
µ3276 layer 4.jpg
µ3276 layer 4.jpg (87.73 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
First of all: I learned that QMK has a key code just for my HHKB-style dual purpose Escape / `~ key. It's right there in the 60% Escape spot in layer 0. Hit that by itself and it's Escape. Chord it with mods and it's magically backtick. The lack of a spare key on the top right (unsplit Backspace) means I still need a dedicated backtick key for typing those characters themselves, so I've just tossed that to the left of it, over on the left block! Inelegant but effective.

Much more elegant is the ability to put the keyboard into firmware flashing mode without relying on external software. I found this one in Pandrew's default keymap: use Fn + Spacebar to reach a hidden layer for such mean and nasty keys! I've bunged it up on layer 4, away from my others, so I just hold Fn + Space + R now to quickly enter DFU mode, and let QMK Toolbox automatically flash a new firmware hex file. Much quicker than before and never triggered it accidentally, either.

As for the other layers: I've put an integrated "I square" SSK style numpad on the first of them, which I toggle on and off with Fn + Q. I have the same setup on my TMK powered HHKB. Who needs hardware numpads! Sneakier still: I put mouse keys on the next layer, toggled with Fn + W, again like my HHKB. But unlike my little Japanese 60%, this big bad boy has extra keys on the right, so I also mapped 3276 specific mouse controls onto them. In fact, as they're right there the whole time, I made them mouse controls on the basic "just hold Fn" layer 1. Those four arrows then move the mouse cursor around instead of the text cursor, and have the left and right mouse buttons right above them for trivial clicking tasks without having to leave the keyboard. Observation points if you spotted my inverted scroll wheel keys: to match Apple's own silly orientation, of course!

Oh, that F24 on Fn + Escape is to trigger the screen lock I have assigned on all my keyboards. A recent addition, as some (Hasu’s Bluetooth controller, cough!) can’t send System Sleep.

The other lonesome looking function keys over in the left block are mapped specifically to system controls. F11 and F12 are for window management. F1 and F2 control my display brightness. They even work on my Dell 4K’s native brightness and contrast levels now, thanks to MonitorControl.

The json files the visual editor puts out are quite ugly, but I've found you can edit them in a text editor more easily for some tasks and import them back. Specifically, I prefer "transparent" keys to "no action" keys for the unassigned keys in my upper layers, so I search and replaced them instead of all that clicking by hand. I also rejiggered the order of my layers, much easier with copy and paste in text than a hundred-something clicks! The end result looks like this:

Code: Select all

{"keyboard":"xwhatsit/ibm/3276_3278_75key/xwhatsit_rev4","keymap":"muirium3276","layout":"LAYOUT","layers":[
["ANY(HPT_TOG)","KC_ESC","KC_GESC","KC_1","KC_2","KC_3","KC_4","KC_5","KC_6","KC_7","KC_8","KC_9","KC_0","KC_MINS","KC_EQL","KC_BSPC","KC_HOME","KC_PGUP","KC_F11","KC_F12","KC_TAB","KC_Q","KC_W","KC_E","KC_R","KC_T","KC_Y","KC_U","KC_I","KC_O","KC_P","KC_LBRC","KC_RBRC","KC_DEL","KC_END","KC_PGDN","KC_F1","KC_F2","KC_RCTL","KC_A","KC_S","KC_D","KC_F","KC_G","KC_H","KC_J","KC_K","KC_L","KC_SCLN","KC_QUOT","KC_BSLS","KC_ENT","KC_UP","KC_DOWN","KC_LCTL","KC_LALT","KC_LSFT","KC_GRV","KC_Z","KC_X","KC_C","KC_V","KC_B","KC_N","KC_M","KC_COMM","KC_DOT","KC_SLSH","KC_RSFT","KC_LEFT","KC_RGHT","KC_LGUI","KC_SPC","KC_RGUI","MO(1)"],
["KC_PWR","KC_SLEP","KC_F24","KC_F1","KC_F2","KC_F3","KC_F4","KC_F5","KC_F6","KC_F7","KC_F8","KC_F9","KC_F10","KC_F11","KC_F12","KC_DEL","KC_WH_D","KC_WH_U","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","TG(4)","TG(3)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_UP","KC_TRNS","KC_INS","KC_BTN1","KC_BTN2","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_MUTE","KC_VOLD","KC_VOLU","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_PAST","KC_PSLS","KC_HOME","KC_PGUP","KC_LEFT","KC_RGHT","KC_TRNS","KC_PENT","KC_MS_U","KC_MS_D","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_PPLS","KC_PMNS","KC_END","KC_PGDN","KC_DOWN","KC_TRNS","KC_MS_L","KC_MS_R","KC_TRNS","MO(2)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS"],
["KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","TO(0)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_P7","KC_P8","KC_P9","KC_P0","KC_PMNS","KC_PPLS","KC_BSPC","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TAB","KC_TRNS","TG(3)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_P4","KC_P5","KC_P6","KC_PAST","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_DEL","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_RCTL","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_P1","KC_P2","KC_P3","KC_PAST","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_RSFT","KC_UP","KC_DOWN","KC_LCTL","KC_LALT","KC_LSFT","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_P0","KC_P0","KC_PDOT","KC_PSLS","KC_RSFT","KC_LEFT","KC_RGHT","KC_LGUI","KC_SPC","KC_RGUI","MO(1)"],
["KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","TO(0)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_ACL0","KC_ACL1","KC_ACL2","KC_WH_D","KC_WH_U","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TAB","TG(4)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_BTN1","KC_MS_U","KC_BTN2","KC_BSPC","KC_WH_R","KC_WH_L","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_RCTL","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_WH_R","KC_WH_L","KC_WH_D","KC_MS_L","KC_MS_R","KC_TRNS","KC_ENT","KC_MS_U","KC_MS_D","KC_LCTL","KC_LALT","KC_LSFT","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_WH_U","KC_MS_D","KC_RSFT","KC_MS_L","KC_MS_R","KC_LGUI","KC_SPC","KC_RGUI","KC_TRNS"],
["ANY(HPT_TOG)","KC_ESC","TO(0)","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_BSPC","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TAB","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","EEP_RST","RESET","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_DEL","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_RCTL","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","DEBUG","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_ENT","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_LCTL","KC_LALT","KC_LSFT","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_RSFT","KC_TRNS","KC_TRNS","KC_LGUI","KC_TRNS","KC_RGUI","MO(1)"],
[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[],[],["KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO","KC_NO"]],"author":"Muirium","notes":"Muirium 3276 for Mac"}

Return to “Keyboards”