Looking for lot_lizard

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

23 Mar 2021, 18:37

I'm trying to get in contact with lot_lizard. I sold him a bunch of Model F parts a while back that I'd like to buy back.

His last post was 2019-03-31, nearly two years ago, in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13796&p=441026#p441026

elecplus and I have called, emailed, and PM'd to no avail.

Anyone have any leads?

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

29 Mar 2021, 05:00

I found lot_lizard on LinkedIn, I think, and my connection request was accepted. But, my DM was not answered.

John Doe

29 Mar 2021, 10:33

This reminds me of that another old user left the community in a quiet way, until one day we realised. :( :(

Muirium
µ

29 Mar 2021, 11:34

If his Linkadin is active, he's still alive at least. Sounds like he's moved on. Given what happened in his real life he probably really needed to.

People have various reasons for going dark. There's a whole thread about it. I posted a bit about my own there, but the real irony is what happened to Blaise himself. We are all mortal, folks, and everyone we love. No getting around it.

fohat
Elder Messenger

29 Mar 2021, 16:42

It would be nice if he got back into it. He returned the money I paid him, promptly and cheerfully, but unless something has happened he still has a truly *colossal* stockpile of Model F parts that would be extremely valuable and desirable.

Personally, I am holding out faith that he will come back into orbit at some point.

Return to “Keyboards”