Is There a Discord for Vintage Keyboards?

Thorogrimm

08 Apr 2021, 02:59

Just wondering if there is a Discord community much like Deskthority for vintage keyboard buffs like myself?

headphone_jack

08 Apr 2021, 05:20

Deskthority itself has a Discord server, actually. The invite is linked to the chat icon in the hotbar. There are a few others I can think of, but some are a bit more exclusive than others, so to speak.

sharktastica

08 Apr 2021, 05:24

DT has its own Discord, in fact!

The subreddits I moderate, r/ModelM and the recently minted r/ModelF, have a combined Discord. Although as the name implies, it's very much IBM orientated. IBM Alps keyboards, beam spring keyboards, ThinkPad keyboards, even Selectric typewriters, etc., are more than welcome too.

Rayndalf

08 Apr 2021, 14:19

sharktastica wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 05:24
DT has its own Discord, in fact!

The subreddits I moderate, r/ModelM and the recently minted r/ModelF, have a combined Discord. Although as the name implies, it's very much IBM orientated. IBM Alps keyboards, beam spring keyboards, ThinkPad keyboards, even Selectric typewriters, etc., are more than welcome too.
I'm having trouble finding a link to the Deskthority Discord, do you have a link to it?

Muirium
µ

08 Apr 2021, 14:38

Up in the icons, top of every page on the forum! ;)

Thorogrimm

08 Apr 2021, 15:48

headphone_jack wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 05:20
Deskthority itself has a Discord server, actually. The invite is linked to the chat icon in the hotbar. There are a few others I can think of, but some are a bit more exclusive than others, so to speak.
Aaaah, neat! Thanks!

Return to “Keyboards”