5000 AZERTY Keyboards NOS

inozenz

18 May 2021, 20:21

I suggest anyone who is not on the discord server to join for any announcements. Major announcements will be shared here aswell.

There are around 2450 keyboards for the price of 2400€.

Contributions are closed, we reached our goal and even more then that. I took down the table and have to calculate the keyboard/€ and according to that push down every contribution amount you guys made. If my English is not good enough here a rough example calculation Goal was 3000 now is 2000, we reached 3000 which means we have to cut our contribution by 1/3. If person a contributed 100€ I will correct that amount to 66,6€ if person b contributed 30€ I will correct that amount to 20€.

I would also thank each and every one of you for the support. This has been always a positive experience so far! Some of you even consider helping me out in anyway possible to take aways some of the work. I also got some message's about donations, that also helps a lot. Thank you!

Jan Pospisil

18 May 2021, 21:53

Oh, I hope someone in Germany will be reselling their boards then. (I mean, there's a ton of them...)

inozenz

19 May 2021, 00:27

Jan Pospisil wrote:
Oh, I hope someone in Germany will be reselling their boards then. (I mean, there's a ton of them...)
For deskthority members exclusivly, i will be selling some of the boards(25) for 2€ each, but there wont be the possibility to bulk buy, but you can buy form each version 1 or 2, depends.

inozenz

19 May 2021, 00:41

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I highly adivce everyone to join the discord server for any announcements https://discord.gg/YTytVc9j

the "group buy" is closed we got around 2400 keyboards for 2400€. We even exceeded our goal and every contribution got adjusted by *0,7322. Any addditional keyboard will be distribued evenly or can be donated to me.
The table is commenting only, if you have anything you want to add, comment on it and ill adjust the table accordingly.

Taking the advice from Wodan i added a trading term, mostly copied from wodan.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Terms.docx

The next step will be gathering the money until friday, preferably thursday night, since i need to get it to the bank and from the bank.
Ill be getting the boards on saturday. I know this is happening fast, but there is nothing i can do.

If for some reason you cant pay until these days, you will be excluded from the list.

Jan Pospisil

19 May 2021, 08:14

inozenz wrote:
19 May 2021, 00:27
Jan Pospisil wrote:
For deskthority members exclusivly, i will be selling some of the boards(25) for 2€ each, but there wont be the possibility to bulk buy, but you can buy form each version 1 or 2, depends.
OK, cool, I was thinking of getting exactly 1 or 2.

inozenz

19 May 2021, 13:24

There is still time to adjust a few things.
PM me or comment on the table directly.
Maybe you want a few more, maybe a few lesss. aslong as the min. amount is met we can change a few numbers.
Around 7 hours from now on open for adjustments.

As a side note. I am currently using the clicky win keyles keyboard as a daily driver. Only the spacebar is a tick heavy, but the spring can easly be swapped out. Other then that really great keyboard. I just noticed that 1 key(uselss) is not working.

depletedvespene

19 May 2021, 15:00

Muirium wrote:
18 May 2021, 10:49
I might be after one of those Datalux Spacesavers, depending on available layouts. They have character in spades:

I'll also want one of those things, to use it as a threat — "Kiddo, if you misbehave, I'll replace your keyboard with this one!" :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

19 May 2021, 15:31

But don't you feel its charm? Look at how narrow it is! It's the 9 inch CRT of keyboards!

inozenz

19 May 2021, 15:33

depletedvespene wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:00
Muirium wrote:
18 May 2021, 10:49
I might be after one of those Datalux Spacesavers, depending on available layouts. They have character in spades:

I'll also want one of those things, to use it as a threat — "Kiddo, if you misbehave, I'll replace your keyboard with this one!" :mrgreen:
to be honest just from the looks of it, i really love the style and layout. maybe hand wire some beautiful Kailh pale blues :O

Muirium
µ

19 May 2021, 15:36

Oh yeah: are the available ones MEI or ML switches?

MEI switches are meant to be quite lousy, but are MX mount. ML a bit better switch, but incompatible caps.
Last edited by Muirium on 19 May 2021, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

inozenz

19 May 2021, 15:39

Muirium wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:36
Oh yeah: are the available ones MEI or ML switches?
They are all mei.

Muirium
µ

19 May 2021, 15:40

Swings are roundabouts! Are the keyboards MEI branded or Datalux?

inozenz

19 May 2021, 15:43

Muirium wrote:
No branding can be found, but on the back its label says televideo.

depletedvespene

19 May 2021, 16:19

Muirium wrote:
But don't you feel its charm? Look at how narrow it is! It's the 9 inch CRT of keyboards!
Have I ever told you the story of that time when I worked at the Green Mud Bank, and the boss of that department tried to convince me to hand him the large LCD monitor I had in my desk in exchange for a 9 inch cheap-ass LCD? :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

19 May 2021, 16:33

inozenz wrote:
Muirium wrote:
Is there a code back there?

Also, are they all the same layout as your AZERTY pic?

Apparently, these boards also came in a trackpad version (instead of the middle nav block on top).
depletedvespene wrote:
Muirium wrote:
Have I ever told you the story of that time when I worked at the Green Mud Bank, and the boss of that department tried to convince me to hand him the large LCD monitor I had in my desk in exchange for a 9 inch cheap-ass LCD? :mrgreen:
I never said anything about an LCD. What these little Datalux Spacesavers remind me of is the dubious space saving of small format CRTs.
Spoiler:
Real boxy like. ;)

inozenz

19 May 2021, 19:17

Muirium wrote:
19 May 2021, 16:33
inozenz wrote:
Muirium wrote:
Is there a code back there?

Also, are they all the same layout as your AZERTY pic?

Apparently, these boards also came in a trackpad version (instead of the middle nav block on top).
depletedvespene wrote:
Muirium wrote:
I never said anything about an LCD. What these little Datalux Spacesavers remind me of is the dubious space saving of small format CRTs.
Spoiler:
Real boxy like. ;)
only azerty,
https://imgur.com/a/b2FxPU7

inozenz

19 May 2021, 20:11

I think you guys had more then enough time to read the terms and think things through.

There can still be things edited unitl friday morning. Hit me up with a dm.

I have talked to paypal and my account has no restrictions.
For all those who want to pay now, please use paypal family and friends.
Since I have to have the money in my hands on Saturday, this is the fastest way.
If you don't do this I can't touch the money for 21 days, so there would be a certain amount missing.
I am aware that you are taking a risk, especially for the people who pay in 3 figures.
I ask you to trust me.
For all those who do not pay on time, will be directly excluded from the list.
Fortunately Ascaii offers to cover the missing amount, this takes a big burden off my shoulders.

Please make sure that the money is in my paypal account no later than Friday morning.

My paypal address is: haluk91@googlemail.com

If anyone wants to pay via bank details.
Can also have this data, write me a direct message.
But you must note that the money must be on my account no later than friday morning.
Last edited by inozenz on 19 May 2021, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

inozenz

19 May 2021, 20:20

here is a little insight into the next steps.

Saturday the keyboards will arrive in my warehouse.
There I will count and sort the keyboards.
After that I will calculate who gets which keyboards.
Simple percentage calculation will be used for this.
If someone needs help in math, feel free to write me.
After this coming saturday, i will give you one week time to exchange keyboard types or different layouts with other members, a list will be provided.
After that nothing will be changed on the lists.
And then I will start to pack the packages.
As soon as a package is ready, I write to the respective person and when the shipping costs and other fees are paid, I send the package within 3-7 days.
This last step may take a little longer as I am in the middle of my bachelor thesis, so please be considerate.

inozenz

19 May 2021, 20:23

include your dt name discord name in your payment!

headphone_jack

19 May 2021, 20:52

Just paid, thank you for all your hard work! I look forward to my boards!

TNT

19 May 2021, 21:26

Thank you for all of your effort! Looking forward to hear from you (zum Thema lustige gemeinsame Hilfsaktion meine ich ;) )

inozenz

19 May 2021, 21:47

TNT wrote:
19 May 2021, 21:26
Thank you for all of your effort! Looking forward to hear from you (zum Thema lustige gemeinsame Hilfsaktion meine ich ;) )
25.05 or 05.06 would be awsome, but we'll talk about it privately ;)

inozenz

20 May 2021, 14:01

20hours left to pay! after that i wont accept any money!

Muirium
µ

20 May 2021, 14:02

Five space invasions paid. :ugeek:

inozenz

20 May 2021, 16:38

Muirium wrote:
20 May 2021, 14:02
Five space invasions paid. :ugeek:
Noted!

dcopellino

20 May 2021, 16:51

Hi inozenz. I've just sent you via PayPal as arranged in our last PM. Thanks.
Cheers

inozenz

20 May 2021, 18:52

who is mister M. Farah?

inozenz

20 May 2021, 18:56

15 hours left to pay!!! once i have book the money from paypal to my bank account i wont accept any more entries.

depletedvespene

20 May 2021, 19:03

inozenz wrote:
20 May 2021, 18:52
who is mister M. Farah?
That guy who made good on his promise of a donation of 10€. ;)

inozenz

20 May 2021, 20:06

refunded 46€ to erderm, i had to pay 2,30€ in fees for that. please be carefull. next time i wont pay the fees out of my pocket, for your mistakes!!!

Return to “Keyboards”