5000 AZERTY Keyboards NOS

inozenz

04 Oct 2021, 22:38

Palatino wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 17:45
Hmm, can’t find the foot loose in the big box. Is it in one of the keyboard boxes? A new take on Hunt the Slipper: Find the Flipper…
xD it should be in a seperate bag, not in a keyboard.

Palatino

04 Oct 2021, 23:07

How odd - I saw no bag. But I only just emptied out the keyboards and had to leave. Maybe the bag is swimming in the foam chunklets at the bottom. I’ll have another look when I’m back. Maybe it found its way into someone else’s box and the recipient is rejoicing, thinking it’s the keyboard equivalent of Willy Wonka’s golden ticket. “Oh Grandpa Joe, does this really mean I’ll get to visit Inozenz’s packing factory and see all the Oompa-Loompas shipping keyboards across the world!?”

inozenz

05 Oct 2021, 09:13

Palatino wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 23:07
How odd - I saw no bag. But I only just emptied out the keyboards and had to leave. Maybe the bag is swimming in the foam chunklets at the bottom. I’ll have another look when I’m back. Maybe it found its way into someone else’s box and the recipient is rejoicing, thinking it’s the keyboard equivalent of Willy Wonka’s golden ticket. “Oh Grandpa Joe, does this really mean I’ll get to visit Inozenz’s packing factory and see all the Oompa-Loompas shipping keyboards across the world!?”
Hahaha I love your comparisons. I'm pretty sure I didn't do any mistake... Was there any whole in the box? Check out the bottom aswell.

Palatino

12 Oct 2021, 11:06

Sorry if this is somewhere on the thread already: is there an off-the-shelf adapter for the DEC keyboards? Or will it work with a Soarers cable? I’m enjoying the smooth linear space invaders plus thick black lettering - but it would be nice to link it up to a computer so I can pretend to work more realistically.

Palatino

12 Oct 2021, 11:15

PS could a bagged flipper have worked its way out of this hole, do you think? Baby supplied for size comparison. (Baby didn’t make hole.)
B5D265B5-DD39-464D-9B1A-6EE5A97717D3.jpeg
B5D265B5-DD39-464D-9B1A-6EE5A97717D3.jpeg (73.66 KiB) Viewed 6730 times

inozenz

12 Oct 2021, 12:08

Palatino wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 11:15
PS could a bagged flipper have worked its way out of this hole, do you think? Baby supplied for size comparison. (Baby didn’t make hole.)

B5D265B5-DD39-464D-9B1A-6EE5A97717D3.jpeg
easily, the plastic bag with the flipper was very small, just as big as the flipper. for the future ill glue stuff like that to the box just to be double safe.

Go-Kart

01 Dec 2021, 06:02

Inozenz my good man, when were you hoping to start moving boards again?

inozenz

01 Dec 2021, 09:03

Go-Kart wrote:
This weekend. I will be packing almost everything that is open. only the special cases should be left out.
The delay is due to box shortage. The site i usually got the boxes, doesnt have any in stock and i couldnt find a suitable replacement, because the cost was just too high. While i bought a box for 4,52€ other sites want almost double the amount, because i cant buy in stupidly high quantitiys(100-500). i usually buy 20 boxes, for around 95€. And i dont want you guys to pay more than necessary.

Palatino

01 Dec 2021, 09:44

Does this relate to existing orders, or have you started a second round? I need to feed my addiction to nos clicky space invader boards. Some of mine are now only as-new :o

inozenz

01 Dec 2021, 10:20

Palatino wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:44
Does this relate to existing orders, or have you started a second round? I need to feed my addiction to nos clicky space invader boards. Some of mine are now only as-new :o
xD who said that you should use every single nos keyboard you have :P its still first round ;)

Go-Kart

01 Dec 2021, 13:12

inozenz wrote:
Go-Kart wrote:
This weekend. I will be packing almost everything that is open. only the special cases should be left out.
The delay is due to box shortage. The site i usually got the boxes, doesnt have any in stock and i couldnt find a suitable replacement, because the cost was just too high. While i bought a box for 4,52€ other sites want almost double the amount, because i cant buy in stupidly high quantitiys(100-500). i usually buy 20 boxes, for around 95€. And i dont want you guys to pay more than necessary.
Thanks for the update. I was thinking, "That poor guy's car is still knackered!?"

inozenz

01 Dec 2021, 13:33

Go-Kart wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:12
inozenz wrote:
Go-Kart wrote:
Thanks for the update. I was thinking, "That poor guy's car is still knackered!?"
Actually it is... a new issue appeard. now its the automatic gear shifting. the gear has trouble shifting. even if i kick the pedal all the way down, the torque doesnt increase accordingly. ill give my car back to the mechanic and use my fathers car for the weekend :/

inozenz

02 Dec 2021, 12:40

Here again the announcement i did on discord:
i have been a little quiet the last few weekends, although i was able to get out of quarantine again. this has 2 reasons. 1. the website i normally buy the boxes from no longer has them in stock, so i had to look for an alternative, but other sites are extremely expensive, almost twice as much, because i only buy 20 boxes at a time and not 500. the seller still doesn't have any suitable boxes, but i finally found an alternative that is about the same price category (about 5€). These should arrive on either 3 or 4.12. I'm hoping for the 3rd so I can pack again on Saturday. The other reason is my car. this time the automatic is acting up. the gear doesn't want to shift and even though I give it gas, the torque doesn't increase accordingly. Nevertheless, i have my father's car for this weekend. the plan is to pack almost all the ones that are left, except for the special cases like melka, lalaland, eastern region and asian regions. I have reserved the weekend especially for you, i hope for a stable performance so that i can finish this chapter within the next few weeks. Another thing i have noticed since i had covid. i find it hard to do physically demanding activities. my lungs don't have the same capacity anymore. I hope this is a temporary condition and wish you all good health!

Go-Kart

02 Dec 2021, 15:26

You caught Covid too!? My dear Inozenz, you poor man! Thanks for the update. No rush on my end so please continue at a pace you can manage.

inozenz

02 Dec 2021, 16:14

Go-Kart wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:26
You caught Covid too!? My dear Inozenz, you poor man! Thanks for the update. No rush on my end so please continue at a pace you can manage.
seems like i forgott to update here aswell.

I was a little absent the last week, because we had to clarify some things.
And I have unfortunately somewhat unpleasant news.
The clubhouse in which the keyboards are stored must be torn down.
The reason is that it was built illegally by the previous owner.
After my father bought the property, he did not know anything about it, but the city has sent us a letter.
Sometime at the beginning of next year it should be demolished.
This of course raises the question: "where to put the keyboards?".
Unfortunately, I have very limited capacity myself, since I alone already have 400.
Therefore, all keyboards must disappear by the end of this year.
I am on a good schedule and actually wanted to be finished by the end of this month. I am confident that 90% of the keyboards will actually be shipped by the end of the month.
But of course there is also the case that although I have packed their keyboards I have never received any feedback. This is of course the worst case situation. Anyone who does not have their keyboards out of storage by the end of the year loses their right to the keyboards. So check your messages and pay the shipping costs promptly so that no unpleasant scenarios arise.
Of course there is still the possibility to rent a garage, but I will not bear these costs (rent,transport and so on). It is a possibility to which I do not want it to come. If you have any questions, you can always dm me.

seriously bad news... my family(father, mother, sister) is positive for covid. i tested negative for now, but i'm not able to leave the house. ill keep you guys updated.

on monday i will take a pcr test to see if i am positive as well. according to the office i have to be in carantine until 11/17/21.

as I guessed it already I'm positive and feel sick 😣 atleast I'll have some antibodies for those suckers. Suck my big fat Turkish cock covid!!!!

my family and i had 2-3 seriously bad days other then that we managed. But we are somewhat good now. My mother still cant taste anything. me and my father have lung issues.

Go-Kart

03 Dec 2021, 14:36

This is drama for sure! Sorry to hear it. Sorry I haven't kept up with all this on Discord (I'm not cool enough).

I will pay straight away when I receive the DM to make sure my lot are out of your way.

Muirium
µ

03 Dec 2021, 15:04

"Where there is Discord may we bring harmony." Or forced deindustrialisation, hopelessness and substance abuse. Probably that one. But harmony sounds nice.

No, even I wasn't around when she said that. But Scotland does not forget. You can still see where all our industries went by the uncleared rubble in the overgrowth. :roll:

copper4eva

12 Dec 2021, 07:26

I just found out about this whole ordeal. Does anyone have another discord link? I skimmed through the whole thread, but all the invites I tried appear to have expired.

To my understanding round 2 still hasn't happened? I would love to buy multiple keyboards if I still can. And also you'll do all the shipping for a fee (which I think is also the only option now anyways).

Not sure which layout I would want. Mostly would want QWERTY and not AZERTY.
inozenz wrote:
26 May 2021, 19:25
So I am done counting. We have exactly 2408 Keyboards. Starting with AT: 228 italian, 938 German, 240 Danish, 239 Norwegian, 10 French, 10 Swedish / DEC: 124 Danish, 230 Swedish, 164 Spanish, 10 French / Spacesaving: 215 French.
If it's fine for you guys I would just take 8 out. And with the donation boards do a second round after everyone got their keyboards.
So, ignoring the 50 "shit-boards" (as your imugur link called them) there are two type of switches right? Linear and clicky space invadors. Are there AT and DEC boards for both switches? Cause if so, I would like 4 boards probably. An AT and DEC for both switch types.

But I have no idea what is still available. If someone can get me a discord link so I can get better caught up, that'd be appreciated.

inozenz

12 Dec 2021, 10:08

copper4eva wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 07:26
I just found out about this whole ordeal. Does anyone have another discord link? I skimmed through the whole thread, but all the invites I tried appear to have expired.

To my understanding round 2 still hasn't happened? I would love to buy multiple keyboards if I still can. And also you'll do all the shipping for a fee (which I think is also the only option now anyways).

Not sure which layout I would want. Mostly would want QWERTY and not AZERTY.
inozenz wrote:
26 May 2021, 19:25
So I am done counting. We have exactly 2408 Keyboards. Starting with AT: 228 italian, 938 German, 240 Danish, 239 Norwegian, 10 French, 10 Swedish / DEC: 124 Danish, 230 Swedish, 164 Spanish, 10 French / Spacesaving: 215 French.
If it's fine for you guys I would just take 8 out. And with the donation boards do a second round after everyone got their keyboards.
So, ignoring the 50 "shit-boards" (as your imugur link called them) there are two type of switches right? Linear and clicky space invadors. Are there AT and DEC boards for both switches? Cause if so, I would like 4 boards probably. An AT and DEC for both switch types.

But I have no idea what is still available. If someone can get me a discord link so I can get better caught up, that'd be appreciated.
https://discord.gg/pB3PTDrf8c

snarfbot

20 Dec 2021, 00:30

I want to get in on the next batch please.

inozenz

20 Dec 2021, 08:34

snarfbot wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 00:30
I want to get in on the next batch please.
I'll create a new post for round 2.

Go-Kart

26 Dec 2021, 15:56

inozenz wrote:
Go-Kart wrote:
I'd like to report that my boards have arrived and appear to have gotten here unmolested!

Initially I was excited about the keyboards but I've eaten more of the chocolate sent than I'd care to admit! I'm looking forward to getting to know the boards when the festivities calm down a bit tomorrow.
PXL_20211224_174743327.MP.jpg
PXL_20211224_174743327.MP.jpg (120.02 KiB) Viewed 5545 times
Thank you once again to Inozenz! From start to finish, this has been brilliant. Bravo sir!

inozenz

26 Dec 2021, 16:27

Go-Kart wrote:
inozenz wrote:
Go-Kart wrote:
I'd like to report that my boards have arrived and appear to have gotten here unmolested!

Initially I was excited about the keyboards but I've eaten more of the chocolate sent than I'd care to admit! I'm looking forward to getting to know the boards when the festivities calm down a bit tomorrow.

Thank you once again to Inozenz! From start to finish, this has been brilliant. Bravo sir!
Thank you for the kind words. Definitely made my happy to read this. Which chocolate did you like the most?😁 Seems like I've been your Santa 🎅 Happy new year!

inozenz

26 Dec 2021, 16:30

Again a discord announcement i have forgotten to share here aswell.

Hello my fellow invaders, a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Looking back, it was a very successful year for me, even though there were a lot of obstacles, I can proudly say that I did my best this year. And I hope from the bottom of my heart that you were also able to achieve your goals for this year. I am sure that some of you had a even harder time than me and I wish for you that you too have managed this year. So be proud and go into the next year full of unknowns and adventures with your heads held high. Of course, it is only on such special days that we tend to think of the wonderful little things we should be grateful for. We are fortunate to have these few wonderful days because life is short enough. Warm yourselves on these cold days with the love of those who love you and whom you love too. Share your happiness and create an enchanting world for yourselves, familys and friends . And if you have no one, I am here and would like to share some of my warmth with you. Don't be shy and dare to take that step and write if you are not doing so well. I will be there, I promise! The best part of this year for me has been making new friends from so many different countries, nationalities and cultures, i really love you guys. It was and still is truly a pleasure to share the same interest with you. I have learned so much in this groupbuy and if it wasn't for the generous donations, I would most likely have ruined myself. A special thank you for that, thank you so much!

With true love Haluk Keskin / Inozenz

Go-Kart

27 Dec 2021, 19:17

inozenz wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 16:27
Go-Kart wrote:

Thank you for the kind words. Definitely made my happy to read this. Which chocolate did you like the most?😁 Seems like I've been your Santa 🎅 Happy new year!
They're all very good! The coconut bars surprised me the most though - delicious.
inozenz wrote:

Looking back, it was a very successful year for me, even though there were a lot of obstacles, I can proudly say that I did my best this year.
Offering to rescue these fine boards on behalf of the community and then having the task unfold in front of you; I am pleased to have even witnessed such a thing, let alone be able to have been fortunate enough to participate in such a project! Again, thank you. You did great, dude.

dcopellino

27 Dec 2021, 20:58

inozenz wrote:
Again a discord announcement i have forgotten to share here aswell.

Hello my fellow invaders, a merry christmas and a happy new year.
[....]

With true love Haluk Keskin / Inozenz
Thanks a lot to you Haluk for your efforts to make this place better, fully enjoying and meeting the good spirit of such a community.
Even without discord I was able to follow your amazing updates that allowed us to be part of this great enterprise, sharing your successful year made of high and important achievements as well as logistic challenges all over the world without forgetting to mention unfortunate healthy events you dealt with overcoming them with the same determination and success. You're great, man. 💗My congrats with you for a successfully living and a very happy new year and times to came. This groupbuy really represented a source of pleasant invasion of humanity that enriched me beyond any collectionism intent. THX so much again.
Dario

inozenz

05 Jan 2022, 16:12

I wish you all a happy new year.
It has been an exciting 6 months with you, but everything comes to an end, whether you like it or not.

Here with I announce the successful end of Invasion 1.0 muahahah

But wait, there's more.

You thought this is the end?
Not that I'm laughing muhahahaha, we're just getting started. The invasion will go on!

A new invasion will be announced 02.02.2022 at 22:22 GMT+2.
Muahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha coughs hhhhaaaaa hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Return to “Keyboards”