What's your list of beige whales?

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

14 Jun 2021, 16:53

Tritian wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 03:17
I want an Unsaver with the matching external numpad, however that seems unlikely...
Would settle for an F107 :D
This hurts, I will NEVER get that numpad. :cry: (not willing to pay 2 grand lmfaoo)
raoulduke-esq wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:17
Yes, board X has a slightly different case/layout/color that is less common than board Y but they both share the same switch so the feeling during use will be largely the same. X is $2k and Y is $200.
This is MOPAR SSK in a nutshell. Same for any industrial M really.

Also at this point I have almost everything I want, (aside from 3279 but that is probably never going to happen) and with the amount of boards I have I only make it more difficult to effectively rotate them out if I keep acquiring more. There could be something super cool and awesome, but at this point I have enough projects I need to finish and start(repainting beamers, restoring beamers, restoring/repainting a couple model F's, converting my P70) so really the money could be better put elsewhere at this point.

nickg

30 Jun 2021, 20:26

Honestly mine are mundane. I've got my beamspring, f122, f77 repro, unicomp ssk... but I want to get a blue alps board like my brother has, and an ergonomic M, m13(beige or black, though the latter would have its keys harvested), maybe an m with a trackball too.

Return to “Keyboards”