Custom keycaps where to got them

depletedvespene

21 Sep 2021, 14:49

Damn. I hope this is a legitimate post and not spam. Assuming it is...

For all my custom keycaps needs (i.e.: whacky legends and icons, not weirdly shaped "artisans"), I go here: https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/DecentKeyboards.

headphone_jack

22 Sep 2021, 01:07

Are you kidding? Look at the account. Just one more spammer that cuntboardjoy refuses to do anything about.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

22 Sep 2021, 07:55

My security software reacts to the link in the opening post with a multiple threat warning
identifying a Trojan called JS/Agent.OZD.

zrrion

22 Sep 2021, 08:45

maidq wrote: Main keyboard: diablo olivia doubleshot cherry pbt keycaps
Main mouse: Dareu
Favorite switch: Red switch
These categories are obviously filled in by a bot, just a little vetting of suspicious posts goes a long way

depletedvespene

22 Sep 2021, 14:39

headphone_jack wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:07
Are you kidding? Look at the account. Just one more spammer that cuntboardjoy refuses to do anything about.
Typical spammer text contains used to contain either only praises OR a small doubt within a positive context. The negative doubt threw me off. :?

Anyhoo, as I mentioned elsewhere, an active moderator willing to show a bit of teeth would make these jerks scurry away. :evil:

Muirium
µ

22 Sep 2021, 15:10

Anyone who's filed a few spam reports in the past knows who used to close them by deleting the spam. I'm still reporting spam when I see it, but it's always been spotted by other users first. So I don't know who, if anyone, is still (occasionally) clearing out the trash.

The site admin needs to appoint a few regulars with spam deleting powers again.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

22 Sep 2021, 17:06

Muirium wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 15:10
The site admin needs to appoint a few regulars with spam deleting powers again.
I would volunteer for that, and I’m certain I wouldn’t be the only one.

Muirium
µ

22 Sep 2021, 19:22

You'd be great at it!

Return to “Keyboards”