Cherry og dyesub Iso-de

SaintMartin

17 Jan 2022, 23:13

I recently got myself some Iso-de Cherry dyesub, they are in good condition with no scratches or visible damage, the set is also complete.
What is this keycaps set worth? I heard that the price can range from $150 to $250, yet I doubt it.

I'm not selling this keycap set, I thought that this would just be the appropriate place to ask for such a thing, rather than in some random custom keyboard discord.

Stay healthy!

randoomx

18 Jan 2022, 04:25

depends on buyer, I see that price range is quite correct

kbdfr
The Tiproman

18 Jan 2022, 08:03

I rather doubt at least a German dyesub set would fetch as much as even $150, as they are rather common compared to other languages.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Jan 2022, 08:16

Yeah 150$ sounds crazy. They‘ve been selling for 60-90€ depending on the condition for years now. Supply is steady and there‘s no exponentially growing demand.

Then again people throw crazy money at shit all the time. Really wish they one day sell for 150€ - could retire then

tklonly

18 Jan 2022, 09:04

Any photo to share ? :))

gianni

18 Jan 2022, 09:22

LOL, recently I've got a lot of them for 60 eur, some even less.

Makoohr

20 Jan 2022, 11:16

Hi, i want you to know that i listed CherryMY3100SBU keyboard on ebay 1$ is start price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393886695865

Good luck!

Muirium
µ

20 Jan 2022, 11:51

You really do want us to know, don’t you? :roll:
Makoohr wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 11:17
Hi, i want you to know that i listed CherryMY3100SBU keyboard on ebay 1$ is start price:

Good luck!
Makoohr wrote:
Hi, i want you to know that i listed one CherryMY3100SBU keyboard on ebay 1$ is start price:

Good luck!

gianni

20 Jan 2022, 12:06

Muirium wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 11:51
You really do want us to know, don’t you? :roll:
Makoohr wrote:

Good luck!
Makoohr wrote:
Hi, i want you to know that i listed one CherryMY3100SBU keyboard on ebay 1$ is start price:

Good luck!
SHIPPING 200 USD, what a POS.

Makoohr

20 Jan 2022, 12:26

I will revise listing, i cant add DHL as delivery service so i put 200$ fixed but i will remove it and leave it blank, so you will need to contact me because i want to send over DHL,it is the safest courrier. UPS is way over 200$ for sending to China for example(i will not send as standard delivery, i will pay more for better service). No need for insult.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jan 2022, 13:07

Makoohr wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 12:26
I will revise listing, i cant add DHL as delivery service so i put 200$ fixed but i will remove it and leave it blank, so you will need to contact me because i want to send over DHL,it is the safest courrier. UPS is way over 200$ for sending to China for example(i will not send as standard delivery, i will pay more for better service). No need for insult.
Instead of pestering the forum, that's something you should add to your eBay listing, where after all the sale takes place.

Makoohr

20 Jan 2022, 13:37

If you read closely you will see that i wrote down that i want to send over DHL.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jan 2022, 14:21

As said, this has nothing to to with DT as you are selling on eBay anyway.

And I would like to recall that you sold several keyboards to photekq, tried to have him pay with Skrill, which has no chargebacks.
Good idea he paid via PayPal, because you sent nothing and he actually had to invoke buyer protection:
viewtopic.php?p=445861#p445861

Makoohr

21 Jan 2022, 10:24

Dude you have a lot of anger in yourself, is he left empty hands? How should i know for skrill that dont do chargeback, in that time i only have skrill and that’s way i ask to go over that ,im not Selling stuff over internet every day so i would know what skrill can or cant… when he said that is better over paypal i make paypal acc and he pay for it, and he ask for refund and he get it, he doesn’t have the keyboard but he didn’t pay anything so he isn’t loosing. Im sorry for not sending, but that is my choice, i didn’t left no one with empty hands. And the listing on eBay was suspended, someone report my list or something Like that, dont know why…

quote=kbdfr post_id=498202 time=1642684919 user_id=448]
As said, this has nothing to to with DT as you are selling on eBay anyway.

And I would like to recall that you sold several keyboards to photekq, tried to have him pay with Skrill, which has no chargebacks.
Good idea he paid via PayPal, because you sent nothing and he actually had to invoke buyer protection:
viewtopic.php?p=445861#p445861
[/quote]

Muirium
µ

21 Jan 2022, 12:52

I'll just point out, for the curious, that Kbdfr is a highly regarded elder of our community, unlike you. So watch yourself, son. His bullshit detector has a commendable track record. ;)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 Jan 2022, 17:09

Muirium wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:52
[…] that Kbdfr is […]
Hi, Mu, not taking offense at the word "elder". Just at the uppercase K :lol:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 Jan 2022, 17:13

Makoohr wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 10:24
[…] he doesn’t have the keyboard but he didn’t pay anything so he isn’t loosing. Im sorry for not sending, but that is my choice, i didn’t left no one with empty hands. […]
There’s a rule you seem not to know: pacta sunt servanda, which means that when an agreement has been reached, every party is bound by it. In other words, once you had agreed to sell your keyboards to photekq, you had to ship them - especially as he already had paid. So no, it was not your choice - it was a breach of a valid contract.

Furthermore, you actually did leave him with empty hands. You did not refund him, but he had to initiate a chargeback through PayPal. I wonder what would have happened if he had accepted payment through skrill.
And the listing on eBay was suspended, someone report my list or something Like that, dont know why…
Don’t know why either. Ask them, not us, will you?
And please relist your stuff and sell it there. DT is a forum for people interested in keyboards, not for people whose only interest in keyboards is making money out of them, and certainly not a place where you just appear to advertise your eBay sales in as many threads as you can.

Makoohr

22 Jan 2022, 11:47

I dont understand your frustration, if you pay for something and seller didn’t ship to you(dont matter why) and you ask for refund and you get your money back, the only thing that is bad for you that you didn’t get the product for price you want. Yes my friend, my choice was to not ship them, photeqa have all my personal information, i gave it to him, so if he want he can sue me for braking agreement(im not escaping from what i did, but no one is scammed). Yes he initiate chargeback,if i want to take money from him over skrill i would never install and register on paypal. I just didn’t have paypal at the time and was using skrill, That’s why i was requesting skrill, i dont sell items online so i didn’t have paypal and eBay( i made ebay acc recently). Ebay take down my auction because im new user and i cant sell, specially after Logan Paul fraud with that pokemon box. And what should i do, should i gift my keyboards to someone because it is not good to sell it for money? I didn’t buy them and want to resell them to make money, i find it at home and its no problem for me leaving them stored for 30years more im not in rush to sell, but i know that there are someone who will appreciate this keyboards more than me because im not a keyboard collector. Im sorry if i insult you in some way, have a nice day!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

23 Jan 2022, 10:25

Basically, what you say is this: You had paid the price I wanted but got nothing, not even a message, so you had to initiate a chargeback and got your money back. Where's the damage?
But what you forget to say is this: I sold something to you for the price we had agreed upon , but did not ship, did not care to tell why, did not refund. This was perfectly legit.

So, yes, you are right:
Makoohr wrote:
I dont understand […]

Makoohr

23 Jan 2022, 15:09

kbdfr wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 10:25
Basically, what you say is this: You had paid the price I wanted but got nothing, not even a message, so you had to initiate a chargeback and got your money back. Where's the damage?
But what you forget to say is this: I sold something to you for the price we had agreed upon , but did not ship, did not care to tell why, did not refund. This was perfectly legit.

So, yes, you are right:
Makoohr wrote:
I dont understand […]

True that was not legit from me ,didnt ship them then and said im sorry, didn't earn from selling and also buyer didn't lose money, i paid fee for all of that an that's it. I store them in my room.

Return to “Keyboards”