lubing mechanical keyboard

billfoster

27 Apr 2022, 08:11

I have a question about lubing my blue switch mechanical keyboard, I don't want to recorder

But I saw videos about people just using a syringe to put lube inside the switch and I tried this But I used too thick of lube and the switch would get stuck

When I clicked it down but I only did it on one switch which was irrelevant to me but I was wondering is olive oil a good choice to lube a keyboard with, I know it sounds dumb but I saw videos of people

[edited by mod :mrgreen: ]

Go-Kart

27 Apr 2022, 08:39

SPAM

I caught a live one, boys!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

27 Apr 2022, 09:40

Please don't forget to report spam by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top of the post.
Anyway, this one is now cared for :mrgreen:

Go-Kart

27 Apr 2022, 10:08

Ah, is that what that's for? I thought it was for reporting objectional opinions, such as 'HHKBs are ugly'; noted.

Muirium
µ

27 Apr 2022, 11:34

Try being honest about Cherry MX and you’re going to find out what the CONSPIRACY OF MODERATION!!1! is about. ;)

@Choc:
The one problem with the report button is people don’t get their very dearly needed public adulation. To report spam the right way, is also the selfless way. Not fashionable in this needy era! :lol:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

27 Apr 2022, 13:53

kbdfr wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 09:40
Please don't forget to report spam by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top of the post. […]
New version taking account of Muirium's remark::
Please don't forget to also report spam by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top of the post.

Muirium
µ

27 Apr 2022, 16:14

That’s the spirit! What’s especially good about the Report button is that it flags the thread and post up in red for us mods. Much easier to find than just from general reading (every single thread) in the forum.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

27 Apr 2022, 16:29

Muirium wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 16:14
[…] Much easier to find than just from general reading (every single thread) in the forum.
…even if we of course do just that :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

27 Apr 2022, 16:30

Natürlich! :lol:

Return to “Keyboards”