ZealPC Clickiez group buy in Germany?

yaun

22 May 2022, 11:32

Hi,

would anybody in Germany be interested in a group buy of ZealPC Clickiez? I would like to try them out, but I think they are a bit too tactile for my taste, so I would only get 10 or 20 pieces. I think, it should be possible to include other items in a group buy. Shipping is free worldwide for orders over 200$.

Shorle

03 Jun 2022, 09:04

Elaborate on your GB definition, please.
Do you just want to reach 200$+ to save on shipping and FedEx fee (12,50€) or are you looking for a better deal?
(I don't think Zeal does that but that's just my unfounded gut)
Otherwise you might consider opening the "GB" to anything from ZealPC not just the Clckiez

If you end up ordering for yourself you might get away with a smaller loss if you get enough switches to populate a full board to appeal to potential buyers. Mark up for single-test switches is quite high in classifieds but I doubt it's enough to nullify the shipping.
Or check classifieds for test switches to get some yourself and pay the mark up.
Also there is Try before you buy here on DT.

yaun

10 Sep 2022, 13:45

I completely forgot about this after nobody responded for a while.

I haven’t defined a GB, it would depend on what participants are interested in. A German dealer told me they are going to order Clickiez, and since I don’t have much time to tinker with keyboards at the moment, I think I’ll wait a few more weeks before ordering overseas.

What are classifieds?

Return to “Keyboards”