[Custom]IBM Model F122 BattleshipX has sank!!

fbblovezl

29 Jun 2022, 04:58

!!!important information
Because of the epidemic, many workers can't work normally. The supplier adjusted the price of the kit, which is now $999. :(
As of July 4, ticket price: 999 US dollars (excluding freight)

I think it's expensive. I really want you to get cheap kits, but the supplier is really unwilling to reduce the price, I don't recommend you to buy it. I finally know the reason why Eclipse doesn't make Unsaver the Short f122 3290

Sorry everyone, I hereby announce that this battleship has sunk, and the sample in my hand will become the only f122 metal kit left in the world
I'm sorry to give you hope and let this hope burst, and my previous efforts have become a foam
However, we have launched the leading edge 2014 suite. I will try to install the Z150 into this suite after the Z150 arrives
Last edited by fbblovezl on 06 Jul 2022, 12:03, edited 23 times in total.

inozenz

29 Jun 2022, 07:34

Great news, do you have pictures of black and white? Do the metal cases come with an IBM logo, like in your other post? Is it possible to undervalue when shipping, since there are huge fees in customs?

fbblovezl

29 Jun 2022, 14:27

inozenz wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 07:34
Great news, do you have pictures of black and white? Do the metal cases come with an IBM logo, like in your other post? Is it possible to undervalue when shipping, since there are huge fees in customs?
1. the capital is very limited. I don't have much capital to make black shell and white shell
2. the logo is a sensitive point, which may involve infringement issues. I can't openly challenge IBM like "Him". I can only say that people must have a soul, and the keyboard is the same
3. my suggestion is to purchase on the Chinese platform, and then use the transshipment service. Whether it is norbar products or eclipse F77, they all truthfully declare, and so am I

adamcobabe

29 Jun 2022, 22:16

Excited. I don't know if one more color option is a possibility? User tron did a bunch of color matching for an IBM 3278 in this thread. I think the best match was Prismatic Powders Internal White River.

fbblovezl

01 Jul 2022, 06:53

adamcobabe wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 22:16
Excited. I don't know if one more color option is a possibility? User tron did a bunch of color matching for an IBM 3278 in this thread. I think the best match was Prismatic Powders Internal White River.
Can you give me similar pictures? Is it the same surface treatment process as modelfkeyboard F77 milk white

Nawaf6644

03 Jul 2022, 12:17

I am interested.
I want the original color if it is possible.
Shipping will be a challenge however, I have never dealt with transhipment services. Is there any direct route?

fbblovezl

03 Jul 2022, 12:48

Nawaf6644 wrote:
I am interested.
Shipping will be a challenge however, I have never dealt with transhipment services. Is there any direct route?
I don't know the color card number of the primary color, do you know?
International transportation will be very expensive, and I don't have much experience in international transportation either :(

Nawaf6644

03 Jul 2022, 15:13

fbblovezl wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 12:48
Nawaf6644 wrote:
I am interested.
I don't know the color card number of the primary color, do you know?
International transportation will be very expensive, and I don't have much experience in international transportation either :(
Unfortunately I do not know the original color codes...
Would DHL freight be a good option?
What is the total weight?

Nawaf6644

05 Jul 2022, 08:29

fbblovezl wrote:
!!!important information
Because of the epidemic, many workers can't work normally. The supplier adjusted the price of the kit, which is now $999. :(

I think it's expensive. I really want you to get cheap kits, but the supplier is really unwilling to reduce the price, I don't recommend you to buy it. I finally know the reason why Eclipse doesn't make large suites

Sorry everyone, I hereby announce that this battleship has sunk, and the sample in my hand will become the only f122 metal kit left in the world
I'm sorry to give you hope and let this hope burst, and my previous efforts have become a foam
However, we have launched the leading edge 2014 suite. I will try to install the Z150 into this suite after the Z150 arrives
Are you willing to restart after a while?

fbblovezl

06 Jul 2022, 12:06

Nawaf6644 wrote:
fbblovezl wrote:
!!!important information

I think it's expensive. I really want you to get cheap kits, but the supplier is really unwilling to reduce the price, I don't recommend you to buy it. I finally know the reason why Eclipse doesn't make large suites

It's really expensive. I was shocked by the supplier's quotation, because I kept many original details in the design, but it took a lot of time to process. I'm sorry that I can't bring such a good thing to you

Nawaf6644

06 Jul 2022, 13:46

fbblovezl wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 12:06
Nawaf6644 wrote:
fbblovezl wrote:
!!!important information

It's really expensive. I was shocked by the supplier's quotation, because I kept many original details in the design, but it took a lot of time to process. I'm sorry that I can't bring such a good thing to you
Aw, that's a shame.

Return to “Keyboards”