[HELP] Proxying a Mouse to Germany

guidemetothelight

25 Nov 2022, 13:15

Hello dear Community,

i have a question i wanna ask. (that isnt "keyboard" related so please dont grill me)
Is there anybody that wants / can Proxy a Fantech XD5 Gaming Mouse to Germany ?
They do not offer it on Ali Express anymore & i wanted to buy it during black week since it is literally the perfect shape for me.
Does anybody know what the cheapest option would be for Shipping from the united states ?
I do not care about it ariving fast.

Here is a List of Countries that Fantech ships to:
5799E728-F828-4530-BA85-5BD9EA0623EA.jpeg
5799E728-F828-4530-BA85-5BD9EA0623EA.jpeg (95.72 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
Thanks for reading this :)
Happy Typing

Nick

Muirium
µ

25 Nov 2022, 15:04

I could move this thread to the Mouse sub forum if you like. We don’t have a specific one for proxying though.

guidemetothelight

25 Nov 2022, 15:55

Muirium wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 15:04
I could move this thread to the Mouse sub forum if you like. We don’t have a specific one for proxying though.
As i were on DT 100% for (vintage) keyboards, i didnt really have a feel for how many guys in the mice section there are. Where do you think would my chances be higher ? :D

Findecanor

25 Nov 2022, 16:49

There used to be an old thread with people seeking or volunteering to be proxies. Not been updated for years though, but people who once posted there might still be willing to help another guy out. :)

guidemetothelight

25 Nov 2022, 20:22

Findecanor wrote:
There used to be an old thread with people seeking or volunteering to be proxies. Not been updated for years though, but people who once posted there might still be willing to help another guy out. :)
Thanks for the tip ! are you from the us & have a way of finding out how much (roughly) does shipping a mouse from the us to germany cost ?
only rates i found were 180$ plus, which seems high, considering i just shipped a keyboard to the us for 18.99€ :?

Findecanor

25 Nov 2022, 21:25

guidemetothelight wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 20:22
Findecanor wrote:
Thanks for the tip ! are you from the us & have a way of finding out how much (roughly) does shipping a mouse from the us to germany cost ?
only rates i found were 180$ plus, which seems high, considering i just shipped a keyboard to the us for 18.99€ :?
A user's location is under their name, visible if you click the down-arrow. ;) No, I'm not in the US or I would have volunteered to proxy. Something like $18 sounds more reasonable, indeed.

thefarside

25 Nov 2022, 22:54

guidemetothelight I sent you a PM.

guidemetothelight

25 Nov 2022, 23:10

Findecanor wrote:
A user's location is under their name, visible if you click the down-arrow. ;) No, I'm not in the US or I would have volunteered to proxy. Something like $18 sounds more reasonable, indeed.
Sorry man , i could habe checked first to see if you got it on there :)
Thank you very much anyway !
somebody in this thread agreed to do it , now lets just hope its affordable to ship from the us to me

Return to “Keyboards”