Protective cases that fit 4704 boards.

Maledicted

24 Jan 2023, 09:27

I have had a few cases that fit the F77 perfectly for a while now and should have shared in case anyone else could use some long ago. They're those semi-rigid hard cases with velvet interiors.

F77.jpg
F77.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1529 times

I also recently found one that fits the F107 extremely tightly until you give it 24 hours or so to stretch. Might want to pass if you've got a fragile finish on yours. I had to force it in there, but the interior is nice and soft at least. Fits like a glove now after it stretched. There are a few other Alesis V25 cases that may fit better or worse, but I'm not buying them all just to find out.

F107.jpg
F107.jpg (961.68 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

They both have carry handles if you feel the need to lug one of these behemoths around. I had one that fits the Matias mini boards perfectly as well, but it doesn't appear to be available at the moment/anymore.

darkcruix

24 Jan 2023, 11:12

Huge thanks for sharing - seems like those are not available at the moment in the US store "Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Maledicted

24 Jan 2023, 11:20

darkcruix wrote:
24 Jan 2023, 11:12
Huge thanks for sharing - seems like those are not available at the moment in the US store "Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
For the F77? Showing in stock for me still. Also appear to be some on Ebay if you try searching K800 hermitshell. Not sure if those will ship international though.
Last edited by Maledicted on 25 Jan 2023, 03:00, edited 1 time in total.

TNT

24 Jan 2023, 13:01

Thank you for sharing! Seems like the Hermitcase is not available in Germany, I get the same message as darkcruix. Can anyone else recommend a decent case for the F77?

Return to “Keyboards”