TKC Blackberry | Interesting Aristotle switches clone!

clickandthock

31 Jan 2023, 15:54

Here's a sound test and presentation of the TKC Blackberry. A great clicky switch based on vintage Aristotle switches!

Findecanor

31 Jan 2023, 18:50

I don't see in the video what it is that is supposed to make it similar to the Aristotle...

inozenz

31 Jan 2023, 19:54

Findecanor wrote:
I don't see in the video what it is that is supposed to make it similar to the Aristotle...
the click leaf the stem?

wiki/images/0/0f/Aristotle_Cherry_MX_cl ... embled.jpg

BigBlambino

01 Feb 2023, 00:00

Findecanor wrote:
I wouldn't expect clickandthock to cover that information because the channel has a very strong focus on capturing and showcasing the sound of various switches. If you want more detailed information on the mechanism and feel, check out theremin's review.
https://www.theremingoat.com/blog/tkc-b ... tch-review

clickandthock

03 Feb 2023, 13:56

inozenz wrote:
31 Jan 2023, 19:54
Findecanor wrote:
the click leaf the stem?

wiki/images/0/0f/Aristotle_Cherry_MX_cl ... embled.jpg
Thanks mate! Exactly, the same mechanism have been used in the Outemu Phoenix. Great mechanism if you don't mind the double click.

clickandthock

03 Feb 2023, 13:58

BigBlambino wrote:
01 Feb 2023, 00:00
Findecanor wrote:
I wouldn't expect clickandthock to cover that information because the channel has a very strong focus on capturing and showcasing the sound of various switches. If you want more detailed information on the mechanism and feel, check out theremin's review.
https://www.theremingoat.com/blog/tkc-b ... tch-review
Thanks mate! Yeah, that website is awesome, great explanation. Way better that I could do myself. I'm more focus on sound than explanation, so this guy explain so well!!

Return to “Keyboards”