Fujitsu Keyboard Database

CoolPenguin1

18 Feb 2023, 03:11

Some of you might know Beardmore's Fujitsu keyboard series database. In it he says "substantially more data is needed to get a clear picture." and after seeing the Cherry and IBM databases it got me wondering, why has no one made a larger Fujitsu keyboard database yet? So instead of doing nothing about it I decided to give it a shot and see what I could do. So far about 250 keyboards have been added to the database.

Here is the database I've made
Well I say database but in reality it's a spreadsheet, database just sounds better.

One important thing I think I need to point out is I'm by no means a Fujitsu keyboard expert or anything. I've spent most of my time collecting P/Ns for the spreadsheet and haven't spent much time as I'd like doing research. Because of that there will probably be a few mistakes here and there so if you see any let me know and I'll fix it.

Credits, instructions on how to submit your keyboards to the database and more detailed information are all in the spreadsheet so if you'd like to know more check it out.

Also if you'd like to chat I made a Discord server for this and a few of my other projects.

Return to “Keyboards”