The Best Buy 20% off deal

apastuszak

23 May 2023, 03:54

Best Buy is running a 20% deal now with Logitech. If bring in any peripheral for recycling, you get a 20% off coupon towards buying a new Logitech peripheral. You can buy a mouse, trackball or keyboards. Even the gaming G series mice and keyboards get 20% off.

I brough in 2 super old mice: a $10 piece of crap laptop mouse where the rubberized coating was all gummed up, and a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical (that all while MS mouse from the 90s. The first one with an optical sensor). Best Buy gave me 2 20% off coupons.

So, if you've been thinking about getting a Logitech mouse/trackball or one of their mechanical keyboards, here is a chance to get one for 20% off.

Sadly, you must buy one in the store. No online orders.

I used one coupon to buy an MX Master 3S mouse at 20% off. Still trying to decide what to do with the other one. I was thinking about maybe getting a MX Mechanical. But Keychron makes keyboards in a similar form factor that run QMK/VIA and are cheaper than a 20% discounted MX Mechanical, making using the coupon for an MX Mechanical a hard sell.

inozenz

23 May 2023, 10:25

hey, thank you for the information, sadly this is only viable for ppl living in the US.

Raj.Key.Mari

23 May 2023, 11:47

😂 as enticing as that sounds I can’t think of any Logitech inventions I’d want to procure. Already have the k400 and k480. Pretty reliable.

LambdaCore

23 May 2023, 14:41

I'll be sure to trade in my Model F, Northgate and Leading Edge DC-2014 to get myself a 60% discount!

apastuszak

23 May 2023, 17:24

Just go into a thrift store and get a cheap HP mouse for $1.00 and trade it in to get a 20% off coupon.

LambdaCore

25 May 2023, 15:19

I wonder if there's a cap on how many times you can do this, there's got to be some system in place to prevent people from gaming the system. I've got loads of genuine junk just sitting around!

SK-8K

25 May 2023, 18:05

All modern Logitech stuff I've used seems like crap to me. Unless it's something like a trackball it doesn't sound very enticing.

Return to “Keyboards”