THE KEYBOARD APOCALYPSE - WHERE WILL YOU BE?

Julle

07 Mar 2011, 16:47

A 'man cave' sounds like a body orifice.

webwit
Wild Duck

07 Mar 2011, 16:53

db_Iodine wrote:
webwit wrote:I've toured Scandinavia, it's lovely, and there are only three things to be scared off. The "beer". The mosquitoes. The countryside public toilets. Whenever they romanticize over a thousand lakes, think a couple of billion mosquitoes.
There are no mosquitoes in my man cave.
That's just because they are currently frozen and covered by 5 feet of snow. But just wait until summer, that's a nasty week!

db_Iodine

07 Mar 2011, 18:25

Oh yeah, I totally forgot we get summers around here. With all this snow and ice it's pretty easy to forget those sunny summer nights.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2011, 22:27

carrion crow wrote:
Julle wrote:He's got a knife made out of a dildo he found in the trash. In this video he is telling that this kind of knife is the best since you get a familiar grip. I guess he just doesn't give a fuck.
marko.jpg
:lol:
Wtf at this video. Whenever I think of Finland now its gonna be this guy using the dildo knife with his awesome haircut. Actually he probably cuts his hair with that same knife too.

Oh... and of course Korpiklaani, how could I forget them!
Edit: I've seen the video like a thousand times over the past 10(?) years but I still have to laugh everytime the freaking violin guy comes out of the door.

Return to “Keyboards”