THE KEYBOARD APOCALYPSE - WHERE WILL YOU BE?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

04 Mar 2011, 18:55

kidchunks

04 Mar 2011, 19:06

LOL! Getting better at the videos sixty. Keep em coming! :D

Mrinterface

04 Mar 2011, 19:11

kidchunks wrote:LOL! Getting better at the videos sixty. Keep em coming! :D
And what did you think of the voice-over? :-)

webwit
Wild Duck

04 Mar 2011, 21:19

I'll be hiding in my keyboard lair.

kidchunks

04 Mar 2011, 21:44

Mrinterface wrote:
kidchunks wrote: And what did you think of the voice-over? :-)
Went well with the video, especially the ending. :lol:

Toast

05 Mar 2011, 04:26

Hope I get my Leopold form EK in time. : O

keyboardlover

05 Mar 2011, 04:32

Lol just saw this now...great video sixty =)

intealls

05 Mar 2011, 05:44

LOL! That was terrific!#"

Julle

05 Mar 2011, 10:33

I will be on that meteor drilling holes for nuclear charges accompanied by a cheesy Aerosmith song.

Nask

05 Mar 2011, 16:14

Awesome. Already shared. =]

Sainesk

05 Mar 2011, 21:48

is that you narrating? I feel like this should be on the home page... :lol:

RiGS

05 Mar 2011, 23:52

Nice video.
Have you ever heard about speed reading?

webwit
Wild Duck

06 Mar 2011, 00:09

Sainesk wrote:is that you narrating? I feel like this should be on the home page... :lol:
That is not sixty's voice. I have another video by him showing off his other collection where you can hear his real voice.

nanu

06 Mar 2011, 01:16

Could use some bass on the EQ for Mrvoiceover but doing so could go against the intended production values :)

woody
Count Troller

06 Mar 2011, 11:13

This video reminds me I have a very little used 6-head HiFi Panasonic VCR. Anyone here into VCR collecting?

CephalicCarnage

06 Mar 2011, 11:28

I paused... to read the text at the end haha.

ranm

06 Mar 2011, 19:32

webwit wrote:
Sainesk wrote:is that you narrating? I feel like this should be on the home page... :lol:
That is not sixty's voice. I have another video by him showing off his other collection where you can hear his real voice.
Hey who told you that it was okay to show my homevideo here ??
:lol: :D

keyboardlover

06 Mar 2011, 19:41

Is that sixty in the video (the guy with the dumbass haircut?)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2011, 19:50

Its some crazy Finish guy who is learning to speak English. His second video is even more creepy:
Carbitch paper coffee and racist curse words included, I kid you not. Also for some reason he has an ATX power supply in his sink.

ranm

06 Mar 2011, 20:09

Why do I get the feeling that this guy is microsoft windows evil twin in Finland ?

keyboardlover

06 Mar 2011, 20:22

I knew those Finns were a crazy bunch...too many vowels in their language.

Julle

06 Mar 2011, 21:12

He's got a knife made out of a dildo he found in the trash. In this video he is telling that this kind of knife is the best since you get a familiar grip. I guess he just doesn't give a fuck.
marko.jpg
marko.jpg (6.67 KiB) Viewed 9114 times

webwit
Wild Duck

06 Mar 2011, 22:06

He must be a troll. I mean, just look at that haircut. In the Netherlands that's called a flowerpot haircut. You put the flowerpot on your head and cut away along the border.

keyboardlover

06 Mar 2011, 22:11

That guy makes me never, ever want to go to Finland.

duq

06 Mar 2011, 22:30

The flower pot haircut is very similar to the common ricebowl hair cut for asians. Which neither supports nor debuted the fact that it's a troll look.

webwit
Wild Duck

06 Mar 2011, 22:31

I've toured Scandinavia, it's lovely, and there are only three things to be scared off. The "beer". The mosquitoes. The countryside public toilets. Whenever they romanticize over a thousand lakes, think a couple of billion mosquitoes.

webwit
Wild Duck

06 Mar 2011, 22:34

duq wrote:The flower pot haircut is very similar to the common ricebowl hair cut for asians. Which neither supports nor debuted the fact that it's a troll look.
Here it is a punishment. Like a mother who threatens her son to be a good boy while playing on the streets, or else he'll get a bloempot kapsel and be scarred for life.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2011, 22:38

Personally I think he is pretty awesome. If he is a troll, then he is a pretty good one. The English videos are great.

SHUT UP WATER

carrion crow

07 Mar 2011, 16:05

Julle wrote:He's got a knife made out of a dildo he found in the trash. In this video he is telling that this kind of knife is the best since you get a familiar grip. I guess he just doesn't give a fuck.
marko.jpg
:lol:

db_Iodine

07 Mar 2011, 16:40

webwit wrote:I've toured Scandinavia, it's lovely, and there are only three things to be scared off. The "beer". The mosquitoes. The countryside public toilets. Whenever they romanticize over a thousand lakes, think a couple of billion mosquitoes.
There are no mosquitoes in my man cave.

Return to “Keyboards”