Gas LED on Keyboard

Trent

08 Jul 2012, 19:25

Saw this on imgur, could be photoshop, could be troll. Could be some kind of keyboard controller integrated with heavy machinery?

Djuzuh

08 Jul 2012, 19:29

Yeah, it seems like part of a bigger all in one solution.

It's also wierd that there is a floppy pic, and a DB pic one next to the other o_O. I don't know what the distinction of the two uses yould be.

Also, the last symbol indicates that something important moves up and down, to the point where you want to know when it's moving.

Maarten

08 Jul 2012, 20:09

Oooooh i want a gas-powered laptop.. Hmm, maybe i could hackjob a model airplane engine to a dynamo of sorts that would be awesome!!

Findecanor

08 Jul 2012, 21:46

My guess is that the light is lit when the laptop's battery is charging. It is obviously not a light that is active only when the computer is turned on.

By the way, there are laptops that are driven by fuel cells. They have exhaust, usually in the form of water vapour. Did not really catch on... :roll:

ripster

08 Jul 2012, 21:53

What IS that thing to right of it? A garbage can? And why the stack of pancakes? I'm all SSD on my three portables (iPad, HP DM1z, and HP 510HD).

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

09 Jul 2012, 01:08

Djuzuh wrote:Yeah, it seems like part of a bigger all in one solution.

It's also wierd that there is a floppy pic, and a DB pic one next to the other o_O. I don't know what the distinction of the two uses yould be.

Also, the last symbol indicates that something important moves up and down, to the point where you want to know when it's moving.
That's a hard drive, not a DB :P
backlight, power, battery, floppy, HDD, network.

Trent

09 Jul 2012, 03:43

Your battery is out of gas, insert more fuel!

Return to “Keyboards”