Looking for Dutch MX Brown owner

Frypolar

10 Mar 2011, 08:25

Hey,

I'm one of the new French invader :twisted: . Actually I didn't only invade your forum but also our country since I moved last year to The Netherlands :mrgreen: . I am about to buy a Noppoo from the French massorder but I'm still undecided between MX Black and Brown. Since it's a Dutch forum I was wondering if there was any MX Brown Keyboard owner in Groningen willing to let me place my hands on it. It's just to get the feeling of the brown.

Speaking of the massorder, it may not be very interesting for now due to the additional cost of the delivery from France but this cost may be reduced. Here is the topic in english : http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=343

Thank you.

Nask

10 Mar 2011, 10:01

*OH NO* An invader. :shock:

Ascaii
The Beard

10 Mar 2011, 10:04

try pming webwit here or runeazn on geekhack/overclock. runeazn might be a little...hard to deal with though

Nask

10 Mar 2011, 10:17

Hum ... ?
Why ?

keyboardlover

10 Mar 2011, 13:39

Rofl

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Mar 2011, 13:56

I'm in the Netherlands but not near Groningen. Interesting to see a French person end up there ;)

Mrinterface

10 Mar 2011, 14:32

Living in Best , The Netherlands and Groningen isn't in the neighborhood...

neo

10 Mar 2011, 15:14

Just order both. You know you want to.

keyboardlover

10 Mar 2011, 15:18

Isn't there an international uni in Groningen? Perhaps that's why he/she is there.

Frypolar

10 Mar 2011, 18:21

neo wrote:Just order both. You know you want to.
I do but my bank account said no :cry: .
keyboardlover wrote:Isn't there an international uni in Groningen? Perhaps that's why he/she is there.
He. And yes, there is a partnership between my school in France and another here in Groningen and I'm glad of it.

Thanks for the answer even if no one seems close enough. I think I will stick with the brown. Or the black. Or the brown. AAAAaaaahhh.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

10 Mar 2011, 18:29

Buy a 5 Euro(?) G80-1800 with Blacks from Ascaii and try that out first :D

Frypolar

10 Mar 2011, 22:24

I have already found a Steelseries 7G at MediaMarkt and tried it, I am only missing the brown one :cry: .

sixty
Gasbag Guru

10 Mar 2011, 23:16

MediaMarkt carries steelseries? madness!

Mrinterface

11 Mar 2011, 20:12

Hey,

I could probably help you by sending a single MX brown switch including key cap your way so you could have a 'feel' of the mx brown. It would be inside a bubble envelope and won't cost much to send it. :-)

All I ask is that you write a review about your findings and post on this board.

Just let me know, okay?

Regards.

Return to “Keyboards”