135 Euro for this old piece of junk ?

Peter

16 Mar 2013, 12:52

Maybe, this thing is SO rare .
Of course, I only want the keyboard and the seller won't split up the lot ..
amiga2000.jpg
amiga2000.jpg (57.82 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
Yes, Danish doubleshots and red Amiga-keys :)

mintberryminuscrunch

16 Mar 2013, 13:28

It has mx blacks :-)

Peter

16 Mar 2013, 13:37

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:It has mx blacks :-)
Oh yes it does, 'vintage'- blacks, with diodes IIRC ..
Also : 1 MB RAM and a 7.09 MHz Motorola CPU !!

But it also has Danish doubleshot Cherry-caps !
So far, I've only ever found them on MY-Cherry/NCR boards .
It even has a 1x '+' on the numpad, required for my Access-IS board ..

But damn, it's a pricey way to get them !

7bit

16 Mar 2013, 14:30

If you only want the keyboard:

Just take the whole thing (maybe because it is not the original mouse you can push the price down a bit).

Then sell the whole thing without keyboard.

Peter

16 Mar 2013, 14:52

Yes, I was thinking something like that ..
Unfortunately : http://www.postdanmark.dk/da/Documents/ ... nder-0.pdf
and the HDD has some bad sectors, so I don't really feel comfortable selling it to anyone .
Also, this thing has been for sale for quite some time now, no-one else in Denmark seems to be interested .
Even the Koreans find 100$ postage (just for a keyboard @ 2400 grams) expensive ...

kbdfr
The Tiproman

16 Mar 2013, 15:00

A single "+" numpad key shouldn't be too difficult to get. G80-1800s and G80-2100, for example, have them.

If you want one that bad, I can trade you one for an original Cherry 1.0 dark grey B profile lasered "Ctrl" cap.
Unfortunately I'm rather low on Danish doubleshots at the moment :lol:

IvanIvanovich

16 Mar 2013, 16:14

Unless you already have some Amiga it is still a nice retro computer. It might be fun to have it. The disk can be replaced with CF/SD if you wished. Most Amiga people would not mind that mod if you wanted to resell. If resell I would grab a mitsumi version keyboard to sell it as system complete still.
135 is not that bad for the whole thing, if you lived nearby to collect it to avoid the high shipping it would be an ok deal. Maybe you could get them to not ship the CRT at least as that could half the shipping.

Peter

16 Mar 2013, 16:27

The last Amiga I had was a A600 ..
Commodore was big in Denmark, but most of us went IBM-PC about the same time
the A2000 was released .
Turns out it also has A2088 bridgeboard and 32MB ISA-bus hardcard
so it is starting to look like a pretty good deal ?

mr_a500

16 Mar 2013, 16:53

Peter wrote:Turns out it also has A2088 bridgeboard
That's pretty obvious with the 5 1/4" floppy drive. The only time anybody ever had a 5 1/4" floppy on Amiga was to use PC disks.

Findecanor

16 Mar 2013, 17:19

I have recently seen demand for the RGB monitors. People get their old Amigas out from the closet and notice that they can't connect them to their modern TVs or flat-screen monitors because they don't have the same inputs.

Peter

17 Mar 2013, 14:30

mr_a500 wrote:
Peter wrote:Turns out it also has A2088 bridgeboard
That's pretty obvious with the 5 1/4" floppy drive. The only time anybody ever had a 5 1/4" floppy on Amiga was to use PC disks.
It could also have been a A2286AT or even A2386SX bridgeboard
Findecanor wrote:I have recently seen demand for the RGB monitors. People get their old Amigas out from the closet and notice that they can't connect them to their modern TVs or flat-screen monitors because they don't have the same inputs.
Yes, I've noticed that Amigastalgia as well, but even domestic shipping is quite expensive ..

If I can raise the cash I'll probably buy it anyway, just so it doesn't get recycled .
Here's how all the trash-gold is recycled in Denmark :
'recycling' my foot :cry:

madmalkav

17 Mar 2013, 16:01

If you are an Amiga fan, it is quite a nice offer.

Also, you can make Amiga to Scart adapters quite easily, but those monitor were quite good for their time. I used a 1084S until it died and it was the best 14" screen I ever had.

tlt

17 Mar 2013, 16:39

Those Amiga monitors are at least worth 50 euro on the Swedish market.

Return to “Keyboards”